Link: ESPN Article about Gerald Willis (Landon Collins Brother)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It's really great too see Landon's Mom supporting him 100% & that she wants Gerald to play at Bama with Landon..Sounds like the Gators are the team to beat though..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: ESPN Article about Gerald Willis(Landon Collins Brother)

Here's a video of Gerald..Hope come to Bama..Looks like a stud DL..

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

It's really great too see Landon's Mom supporting him 100% & that she wants Gerald to play at Bama with Landon..Sounds like the Gators are the team to beat though..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME
Good story. That is one of the best produced highlight videos I have seen. This kid looks incredible especially considering that is his Soph year video. Landon and mom need to continue to recruit him hard to come to Bama.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Good story. That is one of the best produced highlight videos I have seen. This kid looks incredible especially considering that is his Soph year video. Landon and mom need to continue to recruit him hard to come to Bama.
I agree 100% with ya..They did an awesome job with th video..I have a feeling he'll chose Bama after flirting with the Gators for a while..

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

Now that's a great, entertaining article. Good to hear that UA has the mom's side this time b/c that could be huge in this decision. I heard that the mother had more impact on Willis then she did with Collins.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Now that's a great, entertaining article. Good to hear that UA has the mom's side this time b/c that could be huge in this decision. I heard that the mother had more impact on Willis then she did with Collins.
I didn't know that about Willis..That's great news for us then..Cause she wants them too play college ball together..

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

I didn't know that about Willis..That's great news for us then..Cause she wants them too play college ball together..
When UA was recruiting Collins, it was reported that Collins lived with his father mostly but Willis lived with his mom and everyone thought UA didn't have a chance at Willis when she acted the way she did at Collins' announcement.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama

Um, except for the fact that Landon DIDN'T do what mama wanted. ;) Glad Landon didn't mind his mama and I hope Gerald does! haha!

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

Not to steal the thread, but based on this board and the headlines on TI, it seems that the emphasis has swung toward next year's class even earlier than in other Saban years. That tells me the coaches know how the last spots in the 2013 class will fall.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Figure we will be right there in the end, but I would not get too carried away with expectations just yet. If this kid is anything like his older brother, he'll make up his own mind and do as he pleases.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Figure we will be right there in the end, but I would not get too carried away with expectations just yet. If this kid is anything like his older brother, he'll make up his own mind and do as he pleases.
I agree 100% with ya..He should go where he wants to go..If that's Florida..I wish him..'Til he plays us that is..(G)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Not to steal the thread, but based on this board and the headlines on TI, it seems that the emphasis has swung toward next year's class even earlier than in other Saban years. That tells me the coaches know how the last spots in the 2013 class will fall.
With the trend of earlier and earlier committments and with 75% of the 2013 class in the bag, the staff has been on the 2014 class for some time. I believe in the next few weeks they can begin sending out written offers and excepting verbal commits IIRC.

tidefaninvr

3rd Team
Sep 15, 2007

Does he have an offer?

Per Mitch Sherman with ESPN, Gerald is considering UA after spending time with his brother over the holidays.

wileybb22

3rd Team
Jan 25, 2009
mobile al

With you on that. He's been a hard one to figure out. Never once though he would come to bama.

tidefaninvr

3rd Team
Sep 15, 2007

We should know shortly...he is up next at the UA game

tidefaninvr

3rd Team
Sep 15, 2007

shocker...but unless hes an early enrollee, then his momma and brother have time to work on him :)

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA

I see the mom hasn't changed one bit! Looked like everyone felt awkward. Lol

wileybb22

3rd Team
Jan 25, 2009
mobile al

Poor Mama. Makes you wonder if they want to get a little father away from her as possible. LSU did not have a chance.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.