2013 TE Josh McNeil no longer considered an Alabama commit (Page 5 for details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
Re: Josh Mcneil commits to bama

I want more tight end!!! ;) Seriously, got to think coach Saban and Nuss know what a weapon Collin Peek and Jeremy Shelley were from that position and can you imagine what a two tight end set dilemma would be for defenses with that kind of talent? ;)

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010

I want more tight end!!! ;) Seriously, got to think coach Saban and Nuss know what a weapon Collin Peek and Jeremy Shelley were from that position and can you imagine what a two tight end set dilemma would be for defenses with that kind of talent? ;)
I hope Jeremy Shelley wont attempt to catch any passes for us :cool2:

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012

I think you may mean Brad Smelley.

Jeremy Shelley only weighs about 160 pounds and doesn't look very fast either.

BamaFanVA

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 12, 2010

Mr. McNeil appears to have all the qualities of a BAMA great. Welcome aboard sir and RTR!

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC

Good news. I think athletic tight ends are the toughest position to cover in football. Just look at the NFL and how dominant some of those guys are.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011

The talent level at TE is getting better and better and, as others have stated, that position can be a real game changer.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Great news! Welcome Josh and RTR. I believe I had heard there were some academic concerns. Does he have some work to do?

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States

I think you may mean Brad Smelley.

Jeremy Shelley only weighs about 160 pounds and doesn't look very fast either.
Yeah, to many Smelley's for me to keep up with especially after a few beers lol! Josh and OJ coming in next years class does bode well for the tight end spot for the future for sure! ;)

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006

What the Saints did with two TEs last year was groundbreaking. I sure hope Nuss took notes.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

Welcome to the Tide, Josh! You just made a great life decision that you will be thankful for when you get older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.