I do not see Tyler Love's name on the Roster. Is he off the team now?

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala
I can't believe mean ole Saban didn't process him. Good kid,didn't what he was supposed todo and got his education. I guess mean ole Saban not so bad after all. LOL

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
From the little bit I know of Tyler, the pictures in this article sums up his focus while in Tuscaloosa.

http://kinglala.com/2012/03/14/picture-of-former-alabama-football-player-tyler-love-having-fun-in-tuscaloosa-with-his-brother-wilson/
From the above link: "One thing is clear - the Love brothers love the camera".

I remember, the first few times I re-watched this year's NCG - during the post-game on-field celebration, it seemed that this one guy, whom I didn't recognize, was in every second camera shot.

And I remember saying to myself "Who is this guy, and why is he on camera so much?"

Now I know...

Last edited:

brutetough

1st Team
Dec 11, 2010
I don't see Brandon Hill, Dalvin Tomlinson, alec morris, eddie williams, etc...
don't think there's anything to worry about. We just need to wait for the updated roster
I don't see Ragland on the roster from Rolltide.com. Anything wrong or just an over sight

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I believe Tyler was a 5-star coming out of HS. Glad he stuck around as long as he did and got his rings, but just goes to show you that recruiting is not an exact science.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.