Great article on football in the South

tidegrandpa

All-American
"Late that night I walked through a deserted Harvard Yard, through snow and bitter cold, and thought I might yell "Roll Tide," though no one would hear. I did it anyway."
I know about being away from Alabama where nobody else cared about what happens on a football field and yellin' Roll Tide.
Good article.
:BigA:

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
"Late that night I walked through a deserted Harvard Yard, through snow and bitter cold, and thought I might yell "Roll Tide," though no one would hear. I did it anyway."
I know about being away from Alabama where nobody else cared about what happens on a football field and yellin' Roll Tide.
Good article.
:BigA:
Ditto. Our 2 years in IN were truly our time in exile. One Fall when we were there, I gave thought to rolling up to South Bend to watch us play Notre Dang; so glad I didn't, as the Irish field-dressed us that day.

Back on thread topic, I also enjoy Rick's stuff. mrs. exiled met him at a signing here in town that I couldn't attend; said he was as you'd expect. Had a very pleasant chat. I'm convinced I could hand Rick the stapler on my desk & ask him to write about it, and it would wind up a pleasant article to read.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.