LSU press conference, Les announces Tyrann Mathieu off team

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Re: LSU press conference, noon today (Aug 10)

Fox 6 in Birmingham just said he was kicked off for violating "team and school rules".

CrimsonJag

All-American
Apr 9, 2001
Jacksonville, FL

Wondering if Alabama State coaches are looking for his cell number to join the other model citizen, Isaiah Crowell?

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC

I'm timing how long it takes espn college football page to update. They still have a picture of him with the title will a rugged sec defense win the championship. Come on mothership.

I think this hurts LSU more in that they really depend on him to make his plays not necessarily in his overall talent. They would have been in trouble in several games last year without his big plays. Could be an emotional blow to the team.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL

This is reason #1,001 why preseason polls are ridiculous. Especially preseason polls that come out before practice even starts.

I'm not sure what I'm more excited about, not having to punt or kick to him this November, or not having to hear Verne say "HONE BADGER HONEY BADGER HONEY BADGER," 3000 times a game. Probably the latter.

bamatex82

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Greenville, TX

Too, funny. ESPN has on their college football home page a pic of USC's QB and HB with the lead title to the article "Will superstart QB Matt Barkley give USC a man advantage this season or will rugged SEC defenses put the hurt on the rest of the field?"

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011

Honey Blazer just ----- away a NFL first round paycheck

Last edited by a moderator:

lincoln_osiris

1st Team
Feb 11, 2009

With Mathieu, Greg Reid, and Ray-Ray Armstrong all dismissed from their teams, somebody at a D2 school could load up. Alabama St. could add those guys with Crowell...maybe UNA, they've picked up guys before. 3 former All-Americans in a defensive backfield, could be tough if you could keep them out of trouble. BIG "IF".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.