Soccer Lot

bal31

Jan 15, 2009
Soccer Lot and tailgating questions

Got season tickets, and thinking about buying a season parking pass at the Soccer field lot. I was wondering if I would be able to set up a little grill and some chairs behind my SUV for a little small tailgate? If not, where can I do this.

Last edited:

MSCrimson

Suspended
Jun 16, 2011
Got season tickets, and thinking about buying a season parking pass at the Soccer field lot. I was wondering if I would be able to set up a little grill and some chairs behind my SUV for a little small tailgate? If not, where can I do this.
Yes! Most everyone does...

bal31

Jan 15, 2009
That sounds great. I just purchased my parking pass. I do have a question since this is my first year with Season tickets. What are your opinions on a small tabletop gas or charcoal grill. I plan on getting one of the two, and I'm currently leaning towards the gas just out of convenience.

MSCrimson

Suspended
Jun 16, 2011
That sounds great. I just purchased my parking pass. I do have a question since this is my first year with Season tickets. What are your opinions on a small tabletop gas or charcoal grill. I plan on getting one of the two, and I'm currently leaning towards the gas just out of convenience.
The Coleman Roadtrip LXE Propane Grill is great, I am not buying the soccer lot pass this year because the price has got so high so maybe I will drop by one game and see how you are comming out, enjoy! RTR

bal31

Jan 15, 2009
It seems like gas is the way to go. You don't have to worry about hot coals and nasty ashes. I agree that $175 seems on the high side. This is our first year though, so we just bit the bullet and went ahead and paid the money. Ive been looking at the Weber Go Anywhere. It seems to be a good deal for the price at home depot. We don't need anything fancy since it is just me and my wife. We live in TN, so we don't have to many friends that are Bama fans. You are more than welcome to stop by anytime!! RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.