• UTEP defeats #4 Oklahoma

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
For the purpose of this poll, an upset is defined only as a lower/unranked team defeating a higher ranked team in the AP poll. You can pick as many as you'd like. If you think a different upset not listed will happen, let us know which.

Since the season starts on a Thursday, and I assume most people can't wait for the season to start, I thought I'd go ahead and get the voting started for upsets to start some conversation.

I picked Hawaii over USCw, Vandy over USCe, GT over VT, and UK over Louisville. What does everyone else think?

Last edited:

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
None of the above. But, staying within the parameters of the stated "Purpose", putting AP Poll points in ()'s.

LaTech (1) over ATM (5).

NCSU (3) over ut (15).

Last edited:

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I don't actually think any will happen but I did choose Vandy over USCe.

The 'Dores are going to upset someone this year, why not in week 1?

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Boise St wins handily. They will come in with a chip on their shoulders for being ranked so low, and MSU is incredibly overrated.

Unfortunately I think *U wins at the last second simply because that's what they do, also I believe Clemson isn't as good as they are hyped to be.

On a night where everything goes wrong, I could see UM knocking us off, but I highly doubt that will actually happen.

Vanderbilt will make it a game, but come on, they are still Vanderbilt. Some how they will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Now can we skip all of the hype and speculation and just get this season going already?:smile:

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I had Arky State watching their bowl game last year I think Gus has a pretty good starting bunch, he is a pretty good Offensive Coach as long as he is not playing the Bama Defense

Vandy Frankin takes Vandy to another level this year then he goes to the NFL

Georgia Tech love the wishbone

I do think API beats Clemson but one can HOPE

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I think Ga. Tech has a legitimate shot against Va. Tech,

Auburn can and probably should beat Clemson

I wouldn't be shocked if USM upset Nebraska but it will be very tough in Lincoln.

I'd love to see Vandy pull it off but don't foresee it happening.

If I had to pick one though I'd pick Georgia Tech but I'm not solid on it by any means.

I agree with an earlier poster. Auburn winning wouldn't really be an upset IMO unless Clemson imported a completely new defense lol .

sip

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.