Auburn will be (IS) a first class wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what's been boiling on the plains since Cheese Pizza got there.
He lucked up in 2010. I've never seen a season where you almost lose to everybody and win it all. The luck has run out. When they were up 10-7 yesterday I was thinking to myself no way will this luck continue. They cannot stop Mississippi State, and I was right. ULM is going to give them fits. I'm not saying that ULM will win but they have a lot of confidence now. It all started with Utah State last season and they will be feeling it again in the near future. Why recruits want to play there and LOSE is beyond me. I guess the pay is that good.

tmv85

All-SEC
The few I've seen who are still on the "cheese wagon" keep repeating the same thing: they like his demeanor on the field, and he knows how to "relate" and "motivate" his players without having to be "abusive" towards them. Of course, that is a dig toward Saban, but I'll take an "abusive" Saban who can develop and mold young talent any day while making them understand that they have to face consequences for negative actions. We've seen a decrease in the number of off the field incidences since hiring Saban, whereas at auburn, they are seeing more & more off the field issues--and sadly several of them have been major.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: Auburn will be a first class wreck

The few I've seen who are still on the "cheese wagon" keep repeating the same thing: they like his demeanor on the field, and he knows how to "relate" and "motivate" his players without having to be "abusive" towards them. Of course, that is a dig toward Saban, but I'll take an "abusive" Saban who can develop and mold young talent any day while making them understand that they have to face consequences for negative actions. We've seen a decrease in the number of off the field incidences since hiring Saban, whereas at auburn, they are seeing more & more off the field issues--and sadly several of them have been major.
Actually, there are more and more on their boards who are willing to admit that they have too many off-field problems. And we don't...

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
Actually, there are more and more on their boards who are willing to admit that they have too many off-field problems. And we don't...
And this is why parents want their kids to play at Alabama, while auburn needs to separate the parents to make their recruiting pitch.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

tmv85

All-SEC
Not sure where the abuse comes in to play, but the really show how delusional they are. We had one incident in two seasons by a freshman who was redshirting at the time, no excuse for it. How many incidents have they had since the end of last season?
To them, the tongue lashings that he gives is a form of verbal abuse, and because of that, players don't want to play for him. (So explain our top recruiting classes since he's been at UA.) Oh, and don't forget that he gave AJ a swat the backside for making a bad decision. They love to talk about that one. They are delusional, and they are grasping at ANYTHING because they are finally beginning to realize that for the first time in about 30 years (since they broke the 9-game losing streak) that Bama is going to be a force they fear they can't handle.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Question is: Can you fire the people with the keys to the closet with all the skeletons?

Sent via Tapatalk because I'm hardly ever around a computer.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009

Seeing Trooper intervene yesterday when Chizik was getting on Daren Bates was just ridiculous. Taylor is a receiver coach. Why the hell would he be involved with a linebacker, someone he dosen't even coach ? Imagine Mike Groh intervening when Coach Saban was teaching CJ Mosley or Nico Johnson. That would not be pretty. There's no accountability at Auburn. Everyone knows it, including their fans.

45longcolt

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2007
Warrior 35180

Seeing Trooper intervene yesterday when Chizik was getting on Daren Bates was just ridiculous. Taylor is a receiver coach. Why the hell would he be involved with a linebacker, someone he dosen't even coach ? Imagine Mike Groh intervening when Coach Saban was teaching CJ Mosley or Nico Johnson. That would not be pretty. There's no accountability at Auburn. Everyone knows it, including their fans.
That was weird but remember that the TOWEL WAVER is the assistant head coach, right?

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

That was weird but remember that the TOWEL WAVER is the assistant head coach, right?
I kept thinking yesterday that Trooper would be a great head coach at WKU. I mean, their helmets have a logo of someone waving a towel. He would be perfect for them, but they would need to change the towel being waved from red to white.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL

On the broadcast yesterday they spent some time talking about all the support people Alabama has for these kids, tutors, and such if they have something bothering them someone is there to help.
moving away from home is a big deal for some kids & not all handle it well. That Alabama has a program to help these kids says a lot about the care for the individual.

Seems to me the Barn is sink or swim unless you are The stud.

That to me is why they drop like flies.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

I'll admit it when I'm wrong: I expected Auburn to play ugly, but they were far worse than I ever imagined.

Going to be interesting to see what happens next week with ULM. Hard to believe they could pull back-to-back upsets of SEC West teams, but if Auburn keeps playing like they have been then they won't outright run them out of the park. If ULM pulls off the unthinkable, though, it's going to be 1998 all over again.

They will get thumped by 'Bama, LSU, and Georgia at this rate. They might have a chance against Arkansas if Wilson is out, but I think A&M will be favored. 6-6 could be a stretch, folks. When you are 0-2 and haven't even hit the toughest parts of your schedule, that's a very bad sign.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

According to his Wikipedia page, Trooper was a defensive back in college.

I'll admit it when I'm wrong: I expected Auburn to play ugly, but they were far worse than I ever imagined.

Going to be interesting to see what happens next week with ULM. Hard to believe they could pull back-to-back upsets of SEC West teams, but if Auburn keeps playing like they have been then they won't outright run them out of the park. If ULM pulls off the unthinkable, though, it's going to be 1998 all over again.

They will get thumped by 'Bama, LSU, and Georgia at this rate. They might have a chance against Arkansas if Wilson is out, but I think A&M will be favored. 6-6 could be a stretch, folks. When you are 0-2 and haven't even hit the toughest parts of your schedule, that's a very bad sign.
They better beat ULM, if not they are in a world of hurt. I think they(players) will give up.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

How can they be 17 pt favorites...?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

I agree, thought they would be bad but had no idea they would be this bad this soon.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009

If they've got that dumb..... as assistant head coach then things really are like a three ring circus at Auburn. It was still embarassing to see Trooper tell Chizik to take a hike. No one is in charge there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.