Auburn will be (IS) a first class wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Re: Auburn will be a first class wreck

Seeing Trooper intervene yesterday when Chizik was getting on Daren Bates was just ridiculous. Taylor is a receiver coach. Why the hell would he be involved with a linebacker, someone he dosen't even coach ? Imagine Mike Groh intervening when Coach Saban was teaching CJ Mosley or Nico Johnson. That would not be pretty. There's no accountability at Auburn. Everyone knows it, including their fans.
If you watch au play, you will see trooper taylor do absolutely no coaching at all. He has a head set on but do you ever see him saying anything on it? No. All he does is run up and down the sidelines waving a towell. He never says hardly a word during any timeouts if you will watch. To me he is an absolute joke. The funniest thing of all is when he and no teeth lead the team out of the tunnel. Who does he think he is? He is the loose cannon of the group and in my opinion, that is why he is still employed there if you get my drift.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

You know Trooper is disappointed about the Texas A&M game. It's at Auburn instead of College Station. The way the season is going, Troop won't be around next year for the trip to College Station to see the A&M fans, which to him would be considered his fan club.

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL

If you watch the Boog game this weekend, just pay attention to how Trooper ends up in every TV shot, the guy looks for the camera all the time, especially when guys come to the sideline. It's like he's paid the camera crew to film his every move LOL.

tmv85

All-SEC
I've never seen anything like it.

Thanks for posting this because I didn't see it since I sat on the steps during most of their game. Hahaha.

Anyway, this reminds me of their magical season when Nic Fairley did his "wrestle mania" move and towel boy ran out onto the field to supposedly pull him off the field. It looked more like a teenager trying to egg on the bully to me.

rtcjny

All-SEC
Jan 27, 2011
Hartselle ,AL

If I was Chizik I would have sent Trooper packing. Maybe Chizik will grow a pair and send the Uhaul to Trooper's house.

heathco9

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 25, 2010

i hope they keep all of the coaches , i love seeing them get destroyed every week.

kah13

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 6, 2008
Oxford, AL
www.howellcutlery.com

Thanks for posting this because I didn't see it since I sat on the steps during most of their game. Hahaha.

Anyway, this reminds me of their magical season when Nic Fairley did his "wrestle mania" move and towel boy ran out onto the field to supposedly pull him off the field. It looked more like a teenager trying to egg on the bully to me.

Can you imagine someone "interveening" between Coach Saban and someone? Yeah, me neither.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

Did the Barn blow their entire QB "recruiting" budget in 2010 with their donation to Cecil's church? Frazier is awful, he had as many completions in the first half (2) as he had picks and for -2 yards to boot. Yet, they had no back-up plan at all. Chris Todd stood there waiting for a call that will never come and must not be able to use his throwing shoulder at all. The other option is a true freshman that they are still saying they "plan to redshirt". The only option that makes sense here is that there was no $$$ left in Chette's bucket for a QB after Cam. Hope that one year was worth it....

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

If I was Chizik I would have sent Trooper packing. Maybe Chizik will grow a pair and send the Uhaul to Trooper's house.
That will never happen! Troopah knows about ALL of the skeletons down there.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Even my barn-loving husband is starting to see the light. We were actually able to have a calm, level-headed conversation on Sunday about the state of affairs at AU. It's the first time in the 14 years I've known the man that he didn't defend them with the Talking Points type of excuses. It was so refreshing I almost started to feel sorry for him.

Almost. :)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Aub on the radio earlier was talking about why Clint Mosley didn't play Saturday. He's been injured and didn't have the reps, so he wouldn't have been any better than Frazier. I immediately thought what the hosts asked him - what would he do if Frazier went down? The guy continued on by saying that the offense will get better when Mosley can play because that will take some stress off Frazier since AU will be running a 2 QB system. Yeah, he really won't have any stress knowing he could be yanked for the other guy. :rolleye2: When I first turned the radio on, the boob was talking about how the coaches made a mistake by kicking Pike off the team. The guy said he wouldn't have kicked off the team for "just getting a buzz."

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Even my barn-loving husband is starting to see the light. We were actually able to have a calm, level-headed conversation on Sunday about the state of affairs at AU. It's the first time in the 14 years I've known the man that he didn't defend them with the Talking Points type of excuses. It was so refreshing I almost started to feel sorry for him.

Almost. :)
I know what you mean. My wife and I get together with an out of town Barner couple every year to watch a double header Bama game and Auburn game and we discuss in detail what would be the best Saturday for a good Bama and Barn game. He just e-mailed me this morning and said pick out a Bama game only since they are not going to be watching Auburn much any more this year. It's already ugly on the Plains but it could get unbearable in the next 2-3 weeks.

rtcjny

All-SEC
Jan 27, 2011
Hartselle ,AL

I know what you mean. My wife and I get together with an out of town Barner couple every year to watch a double header Bama game and Auburn game and we discuss in detail what would be the best Saturday for a good Bama and Barn game. He just e-mailed me this morning and said pick out a Bama game only since they are not going to be watching Auburn much any more this year. It's already ugly on the Plains but it could get unbearable in the next 2-3 weeks.
Typical Barner. They come out of the woodworks when they are winning but want nothing to do with them during the hard times.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
It is about time for another tree article to come out.
Its funny you mention that. I heard a barner say today at lunch "There's part of me that is glad the trees ain't alive to see this ****!" I almost choked on my sandwich! -lol I almost felt sorry for the guy. We do a SEC pick 'em every year, and he went ahead and hi-lighted ULM on the sheet, and made it public. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.