Predict Bama's First Offensive Play of 2012

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado
Time to make your predictions for what will be Bama's first offensive play of the 2012 season.

I'm going with play-action to Lacy, pass to M. Williams dragging across the middle for 8 yards.

Previous years' first plays:
2011, Kent St.: Trent rush up the middle for 2 yards
2010, San Jose St.: Pass to Julio for 5 yards
2009 , VT: Ingram in the Wildcat :eek2: - off tackle for 3 yards
2008, Clemson: Coffee rush for 5 yards
2007, W. Carolina: Terry Grant rush orrount right end for 47 yards for a TD! :BigA:

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
brown right 2 short f jet flanker, or green right slot spider 2 y banana...........

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Establish the run first.

Come on people you know better. Moderator please close this thread because there is obviously nothing left to discuss.

;-)

RTR
Opening with a pass completion could help with that cause. Make 'em realize dang we have to back off and be prepared for the pass or the run. Keep the wolvies off balance, thinking "what will they do next?!"

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Opening with a pass completion could help with that cause. Make 'em realize dang we have to back off and be prepared for the pass or the run. Keep the wolvies off balance, thinking "what will they do next?!"
Why do that when your best player is behind the quarterback. Probably the best RB in college when healthy. I could see a screen pass to Lacy but he will be involved from the beginning.

I think. ;-)

RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.