MSU Vs Boise

bamamanatpurdue

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 25, 2000
Midland, MI
www.et.cmich.edu
If you get the chance to watch MSU vs BSU tonight, check at MSU's QB. Maxwell goes to my church and his dad is a friend. He considered Bama as an Elite 11 QB, but we (bama) went with AJ. Good good for MSU and Bama. Maxwell is a great kid who actually saw action against us two years ago.

wrathin

Suspended
Oct 30, 2011
Bout time someone didn't choke against BSU, It's looking more and more like Kellen Moore was a complete and unmitigated baller. He put their O on anther level.

Also if Maxwell cuts down on Int's he'll be a pretty good QB before it's all said and done.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
If you get the chance to watch MSU vs BSU tonight, check at MSU's QB. Maxwell goes to my church and his dad is a friend. He considered Bama as an Elite 11 QB, but we (bama) went with AJ. Good good for MSU and Bama. Maxwell is a great kid who actually saw action against us two years ago.
He may be a great kid, but man, he sure got rattled and made some poor decisions in that game.
After watching Sparty's first series, I was looking forward to watching MSU stomp a mud-hole in Boise, then Mazwell threw a pick (bobbled ball, not Mazwell's fault really), but that really killed that young man's confidence and he started making terrible decisions.
Fortunately, he got it back together and MSU spared us from having to listen to Boise's shining for another year.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
He may be a great kid, but man, he sure got rattled and made some poor decisions in that game.
After watching Sparty's first series, I was looking forward to watching MSU stomp a mud-hole in Boise, then Mazwell threw a pick (bobbled ball, not Mazwell's fault really), but that really killed that young man's confidence and he started making terrible decisions.
Fortunately, he got it back together and MSU spared us from having to listen to Boise's shining for another year.
His WR didn't help with not only bobbles but out right whiffs.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
His WR didn't help with not only bobbles but out right whiffs.
Very true.
After the picks, however, Maxwell got really rattled and would make bad mistake after bad mistake (not recognizing a blitz staring him in the face and audibling out of it, not throwing the ball away to avoid the sack, throwing to a wideout in double coverage, etc., etc. etc.
He is a talented player (first drive showed that), but he needs the resilience to overcome one mistake without committing dozens of additional mistakes because the first mistake is getting inside his head.
I'm probably being too harsh. I just wanted to see Boise Whiners crushed 70-0 and thought I was finally going to get to see it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.