THIS is Mississippi State football... (humorous pic)

NativeTider

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2005
Trussville, AL
I can just hear Coach Mullen at the team meeting today- "Okay guys, todays practice will focus on short yardage, goal line and running out of the tunnel with the smoke machine on."

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I think they were trying to one-up what they knew was coming at halftime. JSU's Sonic Boom of the South Marching Band!

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
#65 looks like he's seizing the opportunity to cheap-shot one of his teammates. Thanks for posting this fantastic pic! Now to decide its optimal use w/ the local MSU types... :biggrin2:

Tide64

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2004
Derek Dooley apparently face planted on the Georgia Dome turf when Tennessee took the field to warm-up on Friday... I'm praying video of that surfaces.
Maybe he should do it before every game if it helps them play like they did against NCState. :biggrin:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Great Photo.
The only one I had rather have seen was Jackie Sherryl
'castrating the bull'. (Not one of MSU's finest hours.)

Did somebody tie a rope across the floor of the tunnel, after the fog machine was turned on?
This photo reminds me of the Band scene in 'Animal House'...

Last edited:

gwilliams

1st Team
Aug 29, 2011
MSU may surprise some folks this year, especially auburn. They got a lot of players back...I mean...they aren't "Young"

JustJim

Scout Team
Dec 5, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great Photo.
The only one I had rather have seen was Jackie Sherryl
'castrating the bull'. (Not one of MSU's finest hours.)

Did somebody tie a rope across the floor of the tunnel, after the fog machine was turned on?
This photo reminds me of the Band scene in 'Animal House'...
Or the Water Boy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.