Pick the score: Alabama vs. Arkansas

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I know we really don't know for sure if Wilson will be the QB for Saturday's game, but I am basing my score on the fact he will play. We have to travel to their place, but I still say we beat them pretty easily. Arky gave up nearly 560 total yards against ULM. Bama's offense should do wonders on this defense. I'm going with 37-14 Bama. I wouldn't be surprised though if we score more than that.

Last edited:

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Unless Arky finds a defense it is going to be brutal. If the parents of TW are Smart, they will do what was done for Tebow, a head injury is serious & he should not play. I like him & think he is one tough kid but would really hate to see him have a serious injury at the hands of the Alabama Defense, just for his sake alone.

I think we get our running game back & we saw what Air Bama looks like so I will add two TD's to Saturdays performance & with their full back missing our Defense holds Strong.

Tide Rolls
49-0

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
With Wilson, I say 34-14 Bama. With Wilson not playing, 34-6 Bama. I bet we call it off early, out of respect and not score in the 40's.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I may be the only one here with this point of view, but here goes anyway.

While a lot of Bama fans were taking UWK lightly, so were many Arky fans (and players, evidently) taking La Monroe much too lightly. I think they planned for a cupcake and got hit with a brick.
That said, everyone at Arky knows what to expect with the Tide, and even without their starting QB, will be prepared as much as they can.
The Tide better be as prepared as possibe, because taking the Hawgs too lightly can prove to be a very costly mistake.
The Hawgs will have something to prove, and I think this one will prove to be a lot closer than many of us would think or like..

Bama 33, Arky 24

BamaFanOnBeach

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 15, 2007
I may be the only one here with this point of view, but here goes anyway.

While a lot of Bama fans were taking UWK lightly, so were many Arky fans (and players, evidently) taking La Monroe much too lightly. I think they planned for a cupcake and got hit with a brick.
That said, everyone at Arky knows what to expect with the Tide, and even without their starting QB, will be prepared as much as they can.
The Tide better be as prepared as possibe, because taking the Hawgs too lightly can prove to be a very costly mistake.
The Hawgs will have something to prove, and I think this one will prove to be a lot closer than many of us would think or like..

Bama 33, Arky 24
I agree. In fact, I would bet Arkansas spent a good bit of last week working on Bama instead of ULM. However, I don't think Arkansas offensive line will hold up the entire game and they may make some big plays, but won't be able to sustain drives. They stack the box on defense and force us to pass hoping AJ will have a bad day. I think we win, but I wouldn't be surprised for this to be close on the scoreboard for 2 or 3 quarters.....

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I think the score will be around the same it has been for the past 4 or 5 years. We always seem to score in the 30 to 40 point range against their best defense so I'll say 38-14 regardless who plays QB.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Man, I'm glad I took my whole retirement and dumped it into eyesore stock. After the last two days, looks like I will be a rich man. ;)

This will be what we usually see with Saban vs arky, 40 something to 14 or less

BamaBeta

All-SEC
Sep 18, 2008
Atlanta
Bama 31
Arky 17

Wilson will probably play to start and make some good throws and our young secondary will show its age. Our defensive line and linebackers though will keep hammering Wilson, though. Our Offense cannot be stopped by that defense; I am hoping for 200+ yards rushing.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Anyone thinking Tyler Wilson will actually play is crazy. He had to stay overnight in Little Rock. On top of that their defense is a dumpster fire. ULM gained 600 yards on them. Alabama has much better athletes than ULM. Do the math. No need to be pessimistic. Alabama should win this game and pretty convincingly if we want to.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Anyone thinking Tyler Wilson will actually play is crazy. He had to stay overnight in Little Rock. On top of that their defense is a dumpster fire. ULM gained 600 yards on them. Alabama has much better athletes than ULM. Do the math. No need to be pessimistic. Alabama should win this game and pretty convincingly if we want to.
But I get nervous about them all. :eek2: This one will be no different especially with it in their house.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

I know, but you know how crazy football is now. If I was his parent, I wouldn't want him playing. I remember when Tebow was knocked out, and how we never thought he would play against LSU two weeks later. But he did...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.