Jalston Fowler to have Knee surgery, out for season

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado
I remember seeing Jalston and Dee walking without braces at the SECCG. They may both have jogged around a little during warm ups.
Thanks! I was looking for him on the sideline and never saw him. I did see Dee and Kenny, so I was thinking the worst about Nudie when I didn't see him.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Wow. That is one cool treadmill. I could use one of those right about now. I have some feet issues that will require surgery on 1/22. It really hurts when I apply pressure to my feet when I use the crosstrainer or walk briskly. I have a bone on both sides of my feet that are out of wack and this will require them breaking it, replacing it with a pin, thus I will be off my feet for a bit, but it beats being in pain like I am now.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Wow. That is one cool treadmill. I could use one of those right about now. I have some feet issues that will require surgery on 1/22. It really hurts when I apply pressure to my feet when I use the crosstrainer or walk briskly. I have a bone on both sides of my feet that are out of wack and this will require them breaking it, replacing it with a pin, thus I will be off my feet for a bit, but it beats being in pain like I am now.
Looks like you can own a low end model for only $27,000

http://m.cnet.com/news/lower-price-brings-antigravity-treadmill-down-to-earth/10381682?ds=1
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lost in TN

1st Team
Sep 20, 2009
Collierville, TN
You are right about it's being by games. However, between 2007 and 2009, they increased the number to 30% (or 3 games, whichever is lesser), with no participation in the latter half of the season. (NCAA Bylaw 14.2.4) I answered carelessly. What I was really thinking of and got crossed in my mind was the quarters of loss of eligibility for illegal benefits, which is on a sliding scale...
So will he get a Medical Redshirt?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
If he wants it when the time comes. The question will be whether he sticks around or go to the NFL, if he rehabs well and continues to play the way he was...
I hope he returns. Our offense was outstanding this season but it was clicking like crazy before his injury. Had he stayed healthy there's no telling how good we would have become over the season.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I hope he returns. Our offense was outstanding this season but it was clicking like crazy before his injury. Had he stayed healthy there's no telling how good we would have become over the season.
I do too. The problem is the NFL is not moving towards his body type/running style for the featured back. They'll be looking at him as a fullback, and that's not all bad. There's just more to be gotten out of him than the prototypical NFL fullback role. Le'Ron had to fight that battle also...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.