Pick the score: Barn vs. ULM

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
ULM 24
barn 13
Auburn scores the much anticipated offensive TD on their opening possession then settles for two field goals for the next 3.5 quarters. I've been trying to tell ya'll this will be worst season for barn football that any of us under fifty have ever witnessed.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
I want the U. of Auburn to win. But for them to have to call in every rabbit's foot holding, 4-leaf clover, red-head rubbing, finger-crossing piece of mo jo they can scrounge up to win in 3 OTs 6-3. They win but it only serves to further expose the shoddiness of their program, but at the same time maybe help in keeping cheeseman at the helm.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
The woah-iggle tiggers are going to lose this one big time. I see them playing catch-up all game long but won't be able to keep it up for 60 minutes.
Talk about the plains burning? This game is going to be like pouring gasoline on a hot bbq grill. The only thing the barners will succeed in this week is maintaining their average 18 point spread loss.
ULM 34 Barn 15

BamaAlum97

1st Team
Dec 13, 2002
Tulsa, OK
I have been burned by picking Auburn each of the first two weeks...but I still think the boogers pull this one off and get into the win column...

Auburn 35
ULM 24

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Re: Pick the score: Barn vs. Ulm

I believe LSU comes to the loveliest village this year.
True, guess they will only win by 45. Don't think the Aub fans will be cheering for much of that game and then shortly after they stop cheering they will be leaving. Last years game I almost...almost felt bad for Auburn. This year should be even worse.

califbamafan

1st Team
Nov 7, 2005
Rialto, Calif

I would love to see ULM win but think the Barns front 7 is just a lot better than ULM. The barn's offense is not very good but the defense isn't that bad. I think that is the big difference in the game

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL

As bad as API is they still should beat ULM. I'll say Orange&Blue Cult of Hate over ULM 27-24.

We seriously need API to win 6-7 games simply to keep Cheezy employed for a while longer.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
ULM's strength plays right into Auburn's weakness. Really hard to see where the AU D manages to stop them when Arky's secondary is probably no worse than theirs.

ULM 28, AU 10

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
API 38
ULM 35

After leading most of the game API lets ULM come back in the second half & wins with a last second field goal, then celebrate like they just beat the Giants,

We are Fambly
All In
Its a God thing
RETURNS

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com

Though Auburn losing to ULM would be = to the best birthday present ever, Auburn lost to what I believe is a very solid Miss State program. ULM has snuck up and beat SEC teams before (facial tick), but they aren't good for two in a row. Auburn will still suck but they will find a way to win. Then they will get destroyed by LSU and go on to finish 5-7, an ironic number.

TideRollsInPa

Scout Team
Sep 13, 2010
Allentown, Pa
As much as I would love to see them lose, I don't think it will even be close. That being said, Barn 33-ULM 13. CGC keeps his job, which we all know is a good thing.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
I really don't see how the Barn is going to score alot of points. There are so many problems on that side of the ball they will be lucky to break 20 points. I really can't figure out their defense. If Auburn fixes what ails them, they will pull out a W in their usual lucky way. If not, I truly cringe for the wailing whine that will bellow from the plains.

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
Add me to the people who do NOT want AU to lose this. I want 10 more years of Chizik!!!

Plus, I don't think ULM has the entire team to hang with even AU. Arkansas had serious psyche problems - John L. did not have them prepared to handle the loss of their QB and all that.

I think AU will squeak by, and the fans and players will spend next week hearing negative commentary about how their 24-21 win over ULM is a clear indication they will only beat another 2-3 cupcakes on their schedule.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.