• Kentucky

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
So for those who picked Georgia......would you still choose Georgia if Florida beats LSU next week?

I'm not predicting anything...just asking the question....
I would definitely be willing to reconsider. I'm not sure if it would actually change though until I see how UGA fares against Vandy and UT the next two weeks, and I'd have to see how Florida beats LSU.

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
My pre-season pick was GA, but they look more like a hollow shell every week. Last Saturday, Kentucky gave them all the fight they wanted. This week's FL/GA game is critical for both teams. If FL wins, they pretty much have the East locked up. If GA wins, they still have a chance mathematically. I think both teams will get up for the game, but in the end, what the Gators have become should overwhelm what the Bulldogs have become.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
My pre-season pick was GA, but they look more like a hollow shell every week. Last Saturday, Kentucky gave them all the fight they wanted. This week's FL/GA game is critical for both teams. If FL wins, they pretty much have the East locked up. If GA wins, they still have a chance mathematically. I think both teams will get up for the game, but in the end, what the Gators have become should overwhelm what the Bulldogs have become.
Actually, UGA would be in control if they beat UF. USCe has 2 SEC losses. UGA and UF would have 1 with UGA winning the tie-breaker by beating UF.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
If Florida wins --- they are in Atlanta. I know...hard to believe considering last season (and the one before!)

You gotta know Coach Boom is telling the players at practice "If we win we are in Atlanta!"

Not bad for motivation!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.