Trent's first TD

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
It sure is nice to be able to turn on the tube on Sundays and see Bama players doing well at the next level. Hey Rueben Foster, are you sure you want to do that?

JohnnyCache

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2002
Carrollton, GA but from Mobile, AL
I really wish Mark Ingram would end up on a more run balanced team but I fear those are slowly fading away. I could see him making a huge difference on the Falcons, for instance.

It was great to see Trent break out and have an incredible day. I'm sure it won't be his last.

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
Here is Trent's TD catch and run. I think it is even more impressive than the run. Broke 3-4 tackles...vintage Trent Richardson.

uagirl

Scout Team
Jan 20, 2010
Washington, DC
Apparently the radio call of the first touchdown was great, I just haven't been able to find it yet. I believe the announcer tossed in a Roll Tide.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I really wish Mark Ingram would end up on a more run balanced team but I fear those are slowly fading away. I could see him making a huge difference on the Falcons, for instance.

It was great to see Trent break out and have an incredible day. I'm sure it won't be his last.
I was watching mark yesterday, It doesn't look good for him. He only gets 3 yards or so a carry. Then you have Sproles and Thomas who make huge yards. I wonder why it isn't clicking for Mark. Does he still have an injury? I hate it for him.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I was watching mark yesterday, It doesn't look good for him. He only gets 3 yards or so a carry. Then you have Sproles and Thomas who make huge yards. I wonder why it isn't clicking for Mark. Does he still have an injury? I hate it for him.
I don't think he is getting the opportunities yet. Sproles and Thomas are faster than Mark, and I think that is what they look for more when in the open field on those dump off or screen plays. They picked Mark to help in their red zone and are using him that way. One of the other two goes down and Mark may get more shots.

As for Trent. He is getting opportunites and showing what he can do. Loving it.

Last edited:

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
I don't think he is getting the opportunities yet. Sproles and Thomas are faster than Mark, and I think that is what they look for more when in the open field on those dump off or screen plays. They picked Mark to help in their red zone and are using him that way. One of the other two goes down and Mark may get more shots.

As for Trent. He is getting opportunites and showing what he can do. Loving it.
Sproles has exactly zero carries through 2 games so far. Thomas has looked better than Ingram there is really no getting around that. It's not just a speed thing, Thomas was breaking tackles all over the place in the game.

Idk what is going on with Mark but I haven't really seen him do anything spectacular so far for the Saints.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Sproles has exactly zero carries through 2 games so far. Thomas has looked better than Ingram there is really no getting around that. It's not just a speed thing, Thomas was breaking tackles all over the place in the game.

Idk what is going on with Mark but I haven't really seen him do anything spectacular so far for the Saints.
Part of it is Burton Burns is really good at what he does

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.