LSU at AUBURN

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL
I'm gonna go a little closer because i think the boogs front 4 are pretty good (lemonier and eguae and ford) and LSU's Oline hasn't protected Metterberger very well this year, but AU can't stop the run so i'm going 31 to 10

JustJim

Scout Team
Dec 5, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
I think this game may be closer than many think.

1. LSU has had a light schedule thus far.
2. The Barn will be sky-high.
3. The barn players never get called for holding

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I don't want lsu to be exposed, till we play them. I think they are overrated, but I want them to blow everyone out. So when we play them, they are still highly ranked.

So I say, 48-6 lsu wins.

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
I'm going 52-5...Yeah, I know 5? I think Auburn will luck up on a blown coverage, with a tipped ball, that careens off the back of an LSU defender and sticks into the facemask of an aubbie receiver laying on the ground deep enough into LSU territory for the boogers to kick a field goal. They will get a safety late in the game by downing the ball inside the LSU one. LSU will choose to take the safety on fourth down rather than risk a blocked kick or runback on special teams. :p

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I'm not sure about lswho, but I've seen the barn play twice now and they are really bad, especially on defense. If they give Lester half a chance he'll run the score on them, and I think they'll give him a chance and a half with that defensive backfield. Their offensive is also bad, needing trick plays, a hail mary and a blocked FG to beat Louisiana Monroe in OT. No disrespect intended to a scrappy LaMon team, but they aren't LSU.

LSU by a lot and the barn in single digits.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Okay, people suggesting this game could be close need to think logically. The barn needed a missed field in overtime to beat a middle of the pack Sun Belt team with probably 1/3 the talent AU possesses. LSU is loaded with talent and has been blowing teams out. Home game or not logic says the barn is going to lose and probably lose big. AU just better hope for no serious injuries to their star players.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
I'm not sure about lswho, but I've seen the barn play twice now and they are really bad, especially on defense. If they give Lester half a chance he'll run the score on them, and I think they'll give him a chance and a half with that defensive backfield. Their offensive is also bad, needing trick plays, a hail mary and a blocked FG to beat Louisiana Monroe in OT. No disrespect intended to a scrappy LaMon team, but they aren't LSU.

LSU by a lot and the barn in single digits.
I can't wait to see Jake Holland trying to tackle their running backs on power run plays and cover people on pass plays. ULM abused that kid over and over. Should be entertaining.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Maybe Uncle Rico will keep up with the down and distance this game. I lol when he got the sideline warning when he evidently thought they had stopped them on 4th down.

kah13

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 6, 2008
Oxford, AL
www.howellcutlery.com
I think this one will be similar to the Arkansas game. I really hoped that somebody would have used a mercy rule. As much as I like to see Auburn lose, I belive this one will be painful to watch. I think AU will score a couple of times, kinda like the Ironbowl last year, but the game will be out of their reach from the start.

LSU 49
AU 14

bamafan76

1st Team
Sep 19, 2004
Kenner, LA
While I think LSU will win big, I believe they will be give up at least 14 to AU only due to them giving up that many to N. Texas and Idaho...they have been good for it.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I think LSU gives up at least one defensive/special teams TD and Auburn's offense gets lucky with one or two big plays. It's not enough to stop LSU though.

LSU - 52
Auburn - 17

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.