Boise's field

bobmack12champs

1st Team
Mar 1, 2001
Florence, Al. USA
Tried watching Boisie and BYU but that blue rug they have plus those ugly uniforms drove me batty.Just my opinion but there should be a rule to contrast the colors from field color to uniform colors.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
At least they're not allowed to wear all blue uniforms anymore.
Guess that's sarcasm since they're in all blue tonight. I'm having a difficult time seeing them on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Guess that's sarcasm since they're in all blue tonight. I'm having a difficult time seeing them on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.
Espn said they weren't allowed to wear all blue anymore. I can't believe they're still doing it.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: Boisie's field

It does mess with your eyes when you try watching it..I turn it too another channel after a couple series..Maybe if ratings gets too low during Boise St game..ESPN will refuse airing their games & Boise St goes with a traditional green field..Yeah right..I can dream though..

bamajag600

3rd Team
Apr 27, 2006
Hawaii

They can't wear the all-blue unis for home conference games. The MWC made a rule against it, but they can still wear them for out of conference games.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC

It does mess with your eyes when you try watching it..I turn it too another channel after a couple series..Maybe if ratings gets too low during Boise St game..ESPN will refuse airing their games & Boise St goes with a traditional green field..Yeah right..I can dream though..
Yeah. Can't watch it without the contrast of uni's to field. Not really my style of FB watching BSU anyway.

How you feelin' 09? Recovery goin' well I hope.

RTR!!!

Last edited:

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

Now that you mention it, that is a kind of weird color for a football field.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

I appreciate ya asking..I'm still really sore..Hopefully that goes away with time..I'm slowly but surely getting back my strength..
Yeah. Can't wacth it without the contrast of uni's to field. Not really my style of FB watching BSU anyway.

How you feelin' 09? Recovery goin' well I hope.

RTR!!!

BAMA1979

All-American
Nov 15, 2006
Mobile

Jesse Palmer continues to talk about the disruptive crowd noise tonight...stadium holds 38,000.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.