Pick the score: Alabama vs. Ole Miss

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Us Around 40. Them Around 14. If Wallace is unable to go for them it could be fewer for them and more for us.

One of the problems with that goofy no huddle razzle dazzle is that the D often gets no time to rest. And the Mississippi D is no match for our offense if they are rested. Note: I am not criticizing Freeze -- with the talent he has available and the tire fire this program was when he showed up, this is a decent, maybe even good strategy.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
What defense? Same one that let UTx scored 66 at home? Bama will put this out of reach quickly. The bye starts in the third quarter for the starters. Roll Tide.
^^ This^^.

I see a highly motivated Tide team intimidating, dominating and humiliating the cubbies from MS.
Although I'm not predicting another shutout, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see one. They might pick up a couple of long range FG's, but they won't see the red zone all day long.

Bama 48 Lil Sis 6

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.