Pick the score: Alabama vs. Ole Miss

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
It's that time again. Ole Miss can put up some points, but I don't think their defense will be able to stop our offense. I am going with 41-10.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Yeah I think they'll score a little more than we usually allow. Our offense won't be stopped, though.

I'll say... Bama 52 Ole Miss 20

BamaBeta

All-SEC
Sep 18, 2008
Atlanta
Bama 42
Ole Miss 6

Ole Miss will be able to put up two field goals one relatively early in the game and one really late in the game against the reserves as CNS tries to build up the depth as he has the previous 4 weeks.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
We scored over 50 points on them last year. This is an SEC game, so I see a statement game for our young players. They will play harder than last week, but I see a couple scores by ole miss in the second half.

52-10 Bama rolls! And I can't wait to go to the game. :)

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
We scored over 50 points on them last year. This is an SEC game, so I see a statement game for our young players. They will play harder than last week, but I see a couple scores by ole miss in the second half.

52-10 Bama rolls! And I can't wait to go to the game. :)
In Oxford too and after trailing 7-0 at one point (briefly). I was still living in Oxford at the time, so the missus and I went go the game with free tickets and I (at least) thoroughly enjoyed that bloodbath. It somewhat ended up being a symbolic end to my years in Oxford (my job interview in Athens was two days later).

I don't see it being a bloodbath like that, but neither do I see it being particularly close either. I see something like 49-13, with a majority of their points coming against the 2nd/3rd teamers long after the dogs are called off.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
48-13. I hope that their offense can at least give us a decent look. We haven't even come close to being tested. The way they scored on Texas gives me some optimism they will at least present some issues.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.