NN-12 row 4

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
You'll be in the NE corner of the stadium. You'll have some parallax on the game action heading towards the south endzone I'd imagine. I've never been in the north endzone upperdeck for a game, so I have little insight to add beyond assumptions.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I sat in NN Row 1 a few weeks ago. Its basically on the 5 yard yard line. Decent view especially since you are not near the top.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Do you still feel a part of that game that high up? I haven't sat in the upper deck since the Brian Burgdorf days. :biggrin:

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I love sitting in the upper endzone decks personally. Like someone else said, I can see everything that happens on the field (plays developing, etc). The only 2 downsides that I can think of off the top of my head would be: 1) Having to climb the spiral ramps to the top of the stadium and 2) it's hard to tell the "depth" of a kick-off/punt...like trying to have depth perception with only 1 eye open. Not sure if that makes any sense. Basically it seems like kicks kind of stay suspended in air instead of moving until they hit the ground, so you can't tell where they will land (at least for me sometimes).

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Do you still feel a part of that game that high up? I haven't sat in the upper deck since the Brian Burgdorf days. :biggrin:
That's because all you have to do is bat your eyelashes and guys will line up to give you their seats on the 50... :biggrin2:

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Sat up there for BAMA-LSU last year. As others have said you have a decent view of the field and can see plays develop. Might want to bring a pair of binoculars as the far red zone can be difficult to see. (that or my eyes are just old...)

rtcjny

All-SEC
Jan 27, 2011
Hartselle ,AL
My seats are in the section NN. It is amazing because every game somebody is sitting in our section who belong in the north endzone. It has been a problem every since they added the upper deck to the north endzone. Wish they would fix it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.