2012 Upper Deck Alabama trading cards

slim2430

Mar 19, 2013
Still need 3 base autos... Ingram, Richardson, and Namath. Will buy them if anyone has them or any info where to find them. Thanks in advance for any help.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL

Entire base set complete.

Needing 23 more #/3, #/10 and #/25 autos to have the complete set.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and RTR!

Last edited:

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Got some trade bait now!

IM me or reply to the thread and let me know if you have any to trade or are interested in any of these....

Still looking for #/3, #/10 and #/25 cards.

[/URL][/IMG]

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
And then there were 16 - unfortunately, only need two more #/25 - the rest are going to be the most difficult to obtain - #/10 and #/3.

Got a complete base set, complete All-Americans and All-Time Alumni subset. The two #/25 Natty Champs I need are (1) Prince Wimbley and (2) Antonio Langham.

I am looking to trade with anybody who has any #/3 or #/10 available. Please let me know. Here are some updated photos of the collection thus far -

slim2430

Mar 19, 2013
Set looks GREAT! Thanks for the help with the Ingram and Namath I picked them up... I am down to ONE to finish up... Trent Richardson.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Folks,

I don't know if anybody is paying attention or cares about the progress of the set, but the thread is getting some views, so I'll give an update and hope for a little bit of help from my fellow Tidefans in completing this thing. I'm now down to needing 6 autographs -This has been updated to reflect cards I need as of April 17, 2014) - and here is the breakdown (with photos of the cards I need).

1 (#/10) dual autographs - All Time Alumi's Ingram and Richardson

5 (#/3) autos - '09, '11 triple autos along with All-Time Alumni Trios - Namath, Stabler and Barker, Barker Rutledge and Shealy and finally, Ingram Alexander and Humphrey.

The #/10 and #/3 cards are by far and will be the hardest to come by - so any help you guys could give me, I would greatly appreciate it. Don't know if this set will be attainable without some leads/help.

Last edited:

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
im looking to get all the jay barker autographed cards not sure how many there are if anybody has any for sale or knows where I can get them please let me know at keithsharpton@bellsouth.net or pm me thanks
In this set -

Regular edition base autograph card
All-American auto #/25
All-Time alumni #/25
National Champion #/25
National Champs duos #/10 (Barker/Wimbley)
All-Time Alumni duos #/10 (Stabler/Barker)
All-Time Alumni trios #/3 Namath/Stabler/Barker
All-Time Alumni trios #/3 Barker/Rutledge/Shealy

Folks,

I don't know if anybody is paying attention or cares about the progress of the set, but the thread is getting some views, so I'll give an update and hope for a little bit of help from my fellow Tidefans in completing this thing. I'm now down to needing 15 autographs and here is the breakdown (with photos of the cards I need).

Bamagreat,

It looks great, love it! I'm a big collector but not of sticker's they just really tun me off. If I run across any i'll let you know.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Folks,

I don't know if anybody is paying attention or cares about the progress of the set, but the thread is getting some views, so I'll give an update and hope for a little bit of help from my fellow Tidefans in completing this thing. I'm now down to needing 15 autographs and here is the breakdown (with photos of the cards I need).

Bamagreat,

It looks great, love it! I'm a big collector but not of sticker's they just really tun me off. If I run across any i'll let you know.
Thank you, RTR17. I will take any leads I can get! I'm with you - I prefer the on-card autos myself, but I got hooked on this set b/c it's Bama!

Please keep your eyes peeled for me in local card shops or on the net and lemme know. I very much appreciate any help!

Thank you, RTR17. I will take any leads I can get! I'm with you - I prefer the on-card autos myself, but I got hooked on this set b/c it's Bama!

Please keep your eyes peeled for me in local card shops or on the net and lemme know. I very much appreciate any help!

Have you tried www.sportscardforum.com if not, I would. Go to the football forum show and tell show pictures. Some butts on the site but a few really good people who if they have any will help you.

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
Still looking for the following base autographs. Will buy or trade let me know if anyone has any of the following. Possible finders fees for any leads/help.
Joe Namath
Mark Ingram
Trent Richardson
William Vlachos

UPDATED picked up Stallings and Junior. 6/4/13
and then there were only 4 picked up Hightower...updated 6/28/13
Have you tried www.sportscardforum.com if not, I would. Go to the football forum show and tell show pictures. Some butts on the site but a few really good people who if they have any will help you.
I've put a few addresses on sportscardforum and found a few good ones as well.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Hey Tru - Have fun at the show in K.C. tomorrow.... Keep your eyes peeled for me for any of the autos #/3 or #/10.. If you come across anybody with any cards I need, get their email or # and send it to me in a PM.

Wish I could go.... that's going to be one heckuva show!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.