2012 Upper Deck Alabama trading cards

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
I've gotten several PM's about possible trades, so I'd like to updated what I've got in case any body is still looking for a trade --

Need -
2009 pennant from the Blaster Boxes
Any gold /#50 cards
Autograph cards

Have for trade -

ICONS - JULIO JONES, LEROY COOK, SHAUN ALEXANDER, BRODIE CROYLE, JOHN MITCHELL AND GEORGE TEAGUE
PENNANTS - 1941, 1992, 1978, 1926

Please PM me if interested in possible trades. RTR

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
I'm sitting with around 30 returns so far.Ive either got the others sent out or don't have addresses for the rest.I did get John Mitchell,Brodie Croyle,and Lamonde Russell back yesterday.

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
I'm sitting with around 30 returns so far.Ive either got the others sent out or don't have addresses for the rest.I did get John Mitchell,Brodie Croyle,and Lamonde Russell back yesterday.
I've had about 40+ returns and I still have about 15 out. I haven't gotten Brodie or Lassic back although I did get Derrick in person in T-town the TAMU weekend. Still some I have no addresses on either. Joe Namath will be the hardest of the living players to get I think.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
I looked in the latest Beckett price guide for some pricing and value information, but struck out. they haven't included them in there.
Has anybody found this information anywhere?
Thanks and RTR

RollTideinKY

Suspended
Aug 7, 2010
If anyone is interested I have opened a few boxes of them and love them, I have got some great pulls, I got a Starr All Time Alumni auto number 11/25, they are a regular Starr auto on ebay right now for 250.00... The best I have got and I have yet to see one on Ebay or anywhere is an ALL TIME TRIOS SIGNED 1 of 3 with Stabler, Lee Roy Jordan, and John Hannah, i was told this card was well worth over 500 by a local card shop and he offered me 400 to keep it he said but i looked on ebay and Stabler's base card of him sold for 250.00, I got several autograph base cards from the set, I have national champions gold 21/25 signed E.J. Junior, Gold Ncaa All- Americans 08/25 signed Cornelius Bennett, then base card auto from packs not from being sent off I have Hightower, Copeland, Terry Jones, Sylvester Croom which sold for 150.00 on ebay, Johnny Davis, Marty Lyons,(2) Ricky Davis, Ozzie Newsome, David Palmer, Freddie Kitchens, Barry Krauss, Freddie Milons, Scott Hunter, Cornelius Bennett, Ray Perkins, LeRoy Cook, Steve Whitman, Mike Washington, and Jay Barker. I still have a few more packs but the only gold card I have pulled numbered to 50 is hightower, i don't understand cause i had a buddy that got all kinds of gold cards in his packs, mine were hobby, i am not for sure if his were or not but I should have more than that I would think..

RollTideinKY

Suspended
Aug 7, 2010
I also have several base sets of with inserts numbered 1-200 for sale for 40.00 a set if anyone is interested. that is cheaper than any on ebay. and I also have 12 Icon cards so far including the Bear and most of the newer players, Ingram, Trent, Julio, etc.. feel free to message me about any of these before I put them on Ebay, I am going to be putting them on there starting prob Tues or Weds to give my Tide Fans friends first shot without having to pay fines and go through setting all them up on there.. thanks shawn

RollTideinKY

Suspended
Aug 7, 2010
Has anyone seen 1 of 3 cards out of the set anywhere? I looked on ebay and the only ones I have found is the 1 of 10 trent and mark and it sold for 600.00, I was just wondering if anybody has seen any of the others, thanks shawn

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
I am still looking for gold cards and auto's from this set. I've got a ton of Bama memorabilia to trade, so anybody looking to trade please let me know... here's just a few things I'm willing to trade --

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.