2012 Upper Deck Alabama trading cards

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
I just got my box in yesterday and was able to complete the 1-100 base set with one box. Ended up getting Michael Myers autograph and two David Palmer ICON cards. Some good players missing though. Rolando McClain, Chris Samuels, Kareem Jackson, Andre Smith, Terrence Cody, Keith McCants, Javier Arenas were a few players that came to mind. Oh well, I still liked the set, brought back memories opening up the packs of cards and going through them.

bamaborn81

Jan 1, 2009
Tide Country
Does anyone know if Mal Moore does through the mail autographs? I would love to have him sign something for me but not sure how to go about it. Thanks!

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
I just got my box in yesterday and was able to complete the 1-100 base set with one box. Ended up getting Michael Myers autograph and two David Palmer ICON cards. Some good players missing though. Rolando McClain, Chris Samuels, Kareem Jackson, Andre Smith, Terrence Cody, Keith McCants, Javier Arenas were a few players that came to mind. Oh well, I still liked the set, brought back memories opening up the packs of cards and going through them.
Those are a lot of missing great players.Maybe if the product sells well enough they could do a series 2 after this season with our new draft picks.Pat Trammel also came to mind.Demeco Ryans as well.

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
Did you get your box from Dave & Adams Card World. I got 5 boxes from them. I opened 3, one was for my brother and the other for another member here. In my 3 boxes all my icon cards were David Palmer. The other members icon cards were David Palmer. My brother hasn't opened his yet, but I have a sneeky feeling that his icon cards will both be David Palmer's!. I contacted Upper Deck customer service and they are replacing 3 of the Palmer's with different icon cards. A definate screwup on Upper Decks pack corrulation.

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
Did you get your box from Dave & Adams Card World. I got 5 boxes from them. I opened 3, one was for my brother and the other for another member here. In my 3 boxes all my icon cards were David Palmer. The other members icon cards were David Palmer. My brother hasn't opened his yet, but I have a sneeky feeling that his icon cards will both be David Palmer's!. I contacted Upper Deck customer service and they are replacing 3 of the Palmer's with different icon cards. A definate screwup on Upper Decks pack corrulation.

Hmmm that is interesting, yeah both of my Icon cards were David Palmer. I love the guy but would have liked to get him and someone else at least.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
If anybody is up for a trade or two or three, let me know.. here's what I got if it interests anybody. I'm looking for autographs, #/50 cards and a few ICONS....

Pennants
1925 -6
1926-8
1934-4
1941-12
1961-5
1973-5
1978-10
1979-5
1992-9
2011- 9

ICONS : These are ones that I have duplicates of and am willing to trade - Julio Jones /Shaun Alexander/George Teague /Brodie Croyle/LeRoy Cook /John Mitchell .....

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
I got Nathan back today as well.Funny thing is I bought another box yesterday and pulled an all time alumni duos 4/10 auto of Nathan and Steve Whitman.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.