2012 Upper Deck Alabama trading cards

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Bama greats, Look at this on ebay 2012 Upper Deck Tony Nathan Champions auto /25 Alabama the card he is showing the # 25 A.L. I would email him and see if he has it.
RTR 17,

The only #/25 I lack is the Prince Wimbley. I just picked up a #/25 Natty Champs Langham about 10 days ago... Thanks for the help and keep 'em peeled for me.

You collect 'Bama -- anything else?

Bama Great,

Me and my son are both big collectors. He's mostly baseball, I'm football, baseball, basketball and even some non sports. Yes I collect Bama and have a few of the 2012 upper deck sets and a few auto. I would be doing the same as you are but I can't put that must money into stickers auto's but if I had more money I would anyways. I love 50s 60s 70s early 80s and on card auto, game use and numbers new cards.
I am so dumb I seen The 2012 upper deck 1/1 plate of Nick Saban on ebay about a month ago for buy now for only 50 bucks it was late at night I told myself i'll buy it in the morning well as you know it was sold before I got back on, never again.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Bama Great,

Me and my son are both big collectors. He's mostly baseball, I'm football, baseball, basketball and even some non sports. Yes I collect Bama and have a few of the 2012 upper deck sets and a few auto. I would be doing the same as you are but I can't put that must money into stickers auto's but if I had more money I would anyways. I love 50s 60s 70s early 80s and on card auto, game use and numbers new cards.
I am so dumb I seen The 2012 upper deck 1/1 plate of Nick Saban on ebay about a month ago for buy now for only 50 bucks it was late at night I told myself i'll buy it in the morning well as you know it was sold before I got back on, never again.
Hahahahahah---- funny the card I got this morning.... I opened my eyes to get a drink of water and before I came back to bed with the wife, I told myself "Check online" and see if any cards popped up.. low and behold one of the 15 I had left to buy was there!!!

You got to strike while the iron is hot. Well, if you go to any card shows or conventions keep a look out and take phone numbers or emails for me and let me know. I appreciate it. This is definitely going to take some time finish at this point. Hardly ever do these cards come up online, so I'll need some help finding them.

Let me know if you need anything and keep in touch! RTR!

Eric

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Am willing to make trades if anybody has some of the cards I need: these are some duplicate cards I obtained: #5/10, mint condition

Also have a duplicate #10/10, mint condition All-Time Alumni Tony Nathan/Steve Whitman for trade ---

Nick Saban auto card

National Champs dual Trent Richardson/Marquis Maze #6/10

One of the more rare cards in the set - a William Vlachos auto!!!!

Last edited:

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
13 remaining! Picked up a sweet one today ---

I still have all the cards in the previous thread for trade, if anybody has any of the ones I need!

Thank you and RTR!!!

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Ladies and Gentlemen - I'm now down to 11 autographs!! Picked up these two amazing autographs!!!

Prince Wimbley National Champs #/25

1964 Dual Namath/Perkins auto #/10

I'm totally done with the base auto set, the #/25 All Americans subset, the #/25 National Champs and the #/25 All Time Alumni.

See above list for 11 cards I need --- #/3 and #/10.

Roll Tide, y'all!

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Now, there are 10!!!!

Today, I picked up a #/10 2012 Upper Deck All-Time Alumni Jeff Rutledge/Steadman Shealy.

As promised, here's a photo of my newest addition!

Roll Tide, y'all. Keep helping me out if you know of anybody with the above cards I need. Thank you!

Last edited:

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Folks - I'm officially in single digits --- 9 more remain!!!

Picked up this one today!! Any help you guys could give me would be great - please check out my "Looking for" page on the website I mentioned in previous post! Roll Tide!

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
HUGE PICKUP TODAY, TIDE FANS!!!! #/3 TRIPLE AUTOGRAPH JOE NAMATH, RAY PERKINS, PAUL CRANE!! I'm down to needing 8 autographs to complete the set - guys and gals - please help!!! I'm getting close!! Roll Tide!

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
6 to go!! Latest two pickups for the '12 UD Alabama autographed set. Let me know if you know where I may find the 6 I need (on page 12 of this thread)

Thanks guys and Roll Tide as always!!

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Picked up a #2/10 Mark Ingram/Trent Richardson autograph this week. I'm now down to 5 for the complete set - I've obtained 155 of the 160 in the set.

All I lack are 5 of the #/3's. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Inquire about a finder's fee.

Thanks and RTR!!

Last edited:

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Down to 4, fellow Tide Fans!!! HUGE Pickup and first triple auto knocked off the board in dang near one year!!! I recently acquired this --- a #1/3 Namath, Stabler, Barker All-Time Alumni triple autograph! Any help, please let me know if you can - I'm offering a cash/trade reward for any of the remaining four cards I need -- check out my updated Website at www.alabamaupperdeck.com

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Not a whole lot of new news to report, however, I'm offering some of my most prized possessions as trade for a #/3 out of this set. Here's a photo showing my 3 #1/1's of Paul Bear Bryant. Contact me if interested in a trade. Thanks, y'all.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL

So, I bought the first #/3 Namath, Perkins, Crane. Then, in the cases I've bought since I obtained that first triple, I pulled the other two! Kind of bittersweet, because they are so hard to pull and I would have almost rather pulled a different trip. However, it's pretty cool to have all three of them. I wonder what the odds of that were? Probably not very high.

Last edited:

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
And after six long months, the # is 3 folks. What a long, long road. Any help greatly appreciated. Send me a PM :) I am missing three cards to have a complete set of every single autograph in this set. #ROLLTIDE

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.