Anybody else watching Trent Richardson's NFL career go down the drain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
This is my question for anybody that knows a hell of a lot more than I do about football in general and the pro game in particular. Is it possible for Trent to "remake" himself into a FB type? It`s not like he`s totally without skills and he`s certainly young enough I would think.
yeh, it is possible. but it's up to Trent as to whether he wants to go that route. or stick it out and try to have a career as a RB.

BamaDynasty

Scout Team
May 9, 2003
Smyrna,GA,USA
That's not the TR I know. I think a visit to T Town to see The Man for an attitude adjustment is needed. Amazing ability, work ethic has been there forever, just a mental adjustment needed. Probably mouthed off to a coach. Sounds like he needs another change of scenery.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
BTW, the AFC Championship game was the first of the two games. If he does somehow stay in Indianapolis, he'll be suspended for the first game next season.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
That's not the TR I know. I think a visit to T Town to see The Man for an attitude adjustment is needed. Amazing ability, work ethic has been there forever, just a mental adjustment needed. Probably mouthed off to a coach. Sounds like he needs another change of scenery.
Yep, at this stage of his life and career, a trip to T Town and a heart-to-heart over dinner with Coach might well be in order.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
He would but they may go first rd with Melvin Gordon or Gurley. We'll see how badly they want a running game. The talk is Gordon but we'll see.
As much as TJ has been banged up, I'm not sure who'd pick him in the 1st.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
You guys are assuming he did something that was rude or disrespectful. He was suspended for "personal reasons" which could mean many things. He has been treated like crap by his team so I can imagine there is some animosity of sorts.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
He would but they may go first rd with Melvin Gordon or Gurley. We'll see how badly they want a running game. The talk is Gordon but we'll see.
I think I'd go with Gordon. Gurley's suspensions was over a relatively minor lapse in bad judgement, but his knee injury was fairly significant. It might be another year or two, if ever, before he's back to 100%.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
You guys are assuming he did something that was rude or disrespectful. He was suspended for "personal reasons" which could mean many things. He has been treated like crap by his team so I can imagine there is some animosity of sorts.
How has he been treated like crap? Aside from limited playing time, which is justified by his performance, IMO?

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
How has he been treated like crap? Aside from limited playing time, which is justified by his performance, IMO?
I don't think the Colts ever welcomed him with warm fuzzies. He had injuries, concussions, etc. and it just seems like an ugly pairing. Almost like they never got on the right foot to begin with. But, I have never liked the Colts so I'm a little skeptical about the entire relationship. The contract he agreed to showed they may not have entered it with full faith and confidence to begin with.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Yea it sounds fishy because he claims he missed the walk through for family reasons and I think the Colts even said he was inactive for the NE game for personal reasons and now they claim he was suspended for 2 games? Why wait to say so?

I agree with the above poster it sounds too convenient for them to claim that now to get out of that 3 mill.

B

BroadwayJoe777

Really, what's left to say about this subject? You people need to let go. Trent is histwaaaaaaaaaaa....:(

He was the greatest college running back I ever saw. Have no idea what happened to him, but if you are still not producing in the NFL after 3 years, you are usually toast.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Really, what's left to say about this subject? You people need to let go. Trent is histwaaaaaaaaaaa....:(

He was the greatest college running back I ever saw. Have no idea what happened to him, but if you are still not producing in the NFL after 3 years, you are usually toast.
You people? I think he's done personally but the Colts shouldn't be able to skip on paying him if this is bogus.

As for the greatest college running back I'll have to respectfully disagree. I don't even consider him our best back under Coach Saban much less at Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.