****Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. Ole Miss****

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Starting some work today at Kellogg's in Memphis during a plant shut-down. Long hours....today is a whip-cracking day!

I won't get to watch a down of football until the BAMA game, but that's okay. If anyone eats Froot Loops today, think of me. That's the area that is being shut down for us to come in and rehab!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I'm going to be servicing some of my customer's games in the Huntsville area most of the day today.
I have my DVR recording just about every game it can, but I should be back in time to watch Bama annihilate Lis Sis.
RTR
:biga:

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
RTR! Looks like Beef O'Bradys for me tonight! Gonna be a looonng day, worked with the police dept last night till 10:30, at work with Homeland Security this morning at 4:15, son has a football game at 10:00, concessions at 11-3pm, rest and recoup 3-5, grilling 5-6, heading out at 7. Whew!

Get em Bama!

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
I'm heading out this am to announce some peewee football games but will be back mid afternoon. Gonna try to catch a power nap before watching the TIDE roll tonight!!

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
RTR! Looks like Beef O'Bradys for me tonight! Gonna be a looonng day, worked with the police dept last night till 10:30, at work with Homeland Security this morning at 4:15, son has a football game at 10:00, concessions at 11-3pm, rest and recoup 3-5, grilling 5-6, heading out at 7. Whew!

Get em Bama!
Sounds like you will need a couple of 5 hour energies in your pocket today to keep you going. They work for me.

Bama Torch in Pcola

Hall of Fame
Dec 18, 2002
Tough day for me as well. I have to wait until 11am for the games to start. Then I have to watch all the other games before Bama plays. It's gonna be tough but I shall persevere. :biggrin:

Roll Tide Roll!

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Long day for me also...have nothing planned but to watch football and wait until Bama game. Then. I get to fight off sleep to watch the 2nd half.

Isn't there something the school can do to make sure we do not have to play these 8:15 kickoff games?

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
This could set a record for longest pregame thread. I'm actually going to the game in Jacksonville today, it starts at 3:00 and I'll still be home in time for kickoff. I can get drunk at tailgate and be sober when I get home. Geesh, its going to be a long day.

RTR!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.