****Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. Ole Miss****

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
Going to be tough for me too...been at work since 4:30 am (12 hour shift). May have to try and take a nap before kickoff, lol. Wouldn't be so bad if another 12 hours didn't loom tomorrow, but I will make it and be ready to hunt some black bears tonight...RTR!!

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
Roll Tide!

I won't be able to see the 1st part, but mrs. exiled--fellow Bama grad--will be texting me updates as needed.

Related side note: our son will be there. He's a grad of Ole Miss & of their pharmacy school, & is a great young man. (Not that I'm biased or anything...:biggrin2:) Some of y'all give him a burger or an adult beverage or something. Since he's my son, he grew up a Bama fan, & is still one except when we play his Rebels. He's a Rebel fan now, & is very reasonable about it. His forecast this a.m.: "It'll be a bloodbath, Dad. If we score 10, I'll be happy. I predict 48-10 only because Saban will call off the dogs & sub early. But I'm still going to go & enjoy watching good SEC football in a great environment." Further note: he's going w/ a group of Bama fans, plus his roomie @ UM & in Pharmacy School. If you see some loud, highly-intoxicated, obnoxious Rebel fans there, that won't be exiled, jr. :D

(To answer the question of why 2 Bama grads sent their son to Ole Miss: Look up the rankings for Bama's School of Pharmacy. There you have reason #1 why he didn't go to Bama. Hint: don't bother; we don't have a School of Pharmacy.)

tmv85

All-SEC
Got the house cleaned, and now I'm in that God-forsaken place we all hate (actually, I'm on Opelika, but they're basically one in the same.) Before anyone blasts me, I HAD to go to Target, Petco, and Home Depot, and this is the closest place. I am sporting my BAMA shirt and flip flops. I'm eating Benadryl like candy today (dang allergies!) so I hope I can stay awake for the game tonight. ROLL TDE ROLL!!

CAgirl

Scout Team
Jan 17, 2007
Birmingham, AL
At the gym, riding the trac bike - already riden halfway to T town it feels like!

Since USCW isn't on the field today for my hubby to yell at, will spend some quality time with the hubs and cook him some decent vittles before game time.
Let's go be champions, boys and roll tide!

tupelosusan

1st Team
Jul 12, 2007
gave son and his friend tickets for today's game.Watch from my recliner and hope to stay awake.We live 2 hours out and getting home around 3am just wasn't going to happen this weekend.RTR

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
At least you don't live in the Eastern time zone like me. Looking at 12:45 am before the game is over probably later. You would think they would get west coast teams to fill this time slot.
Same here...

I'll have to, um, pace myself so that I'm not seeing 44 players on the field by the time midnight rolls around...

My Saturday evening ritual - which includes chopping veggies for nachos should help keep me honest - as I want to ensure that I have all 10 digits by the time the evening's done...

Roll Tide everyone!!!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Roll Tide!

I won't be able to see the 1st part, but mrs. exiled--fellow Bama grad--will be texting me updates as needed.

Related side note: our son will be there. He's a grad of Ole Miss & of their pharmacy school, & is a great young man. (Not that I'm biased or anything...:biggrin2:) Some of y'all give him a burger or an adult beverage or something. Since he's my son, he grew up a Bama fan, & is still one except when we play his Rebels. He's a Rebel fan now, & is very reasonable about it. His forecast this a.m.: "It'll be a bloodbath, Dad. If we score 10, I'll be happy. I predict 48-10 only because Saban will call off the dogs & sub early. But I'm still going to go & enjoy watching good SEC football in a great environment." Further note: he's going w/ a group of Bama fans, plus his roomie @ UM & in Pharmacy School. If you see some loud, highly-intoxicated, obnoxious Rebel fans there, that won't be exiled, jr. :D

(To answer the question of why 2 Bama grads sent their son to Ole Miss: Look up the rankings for Bama's School of Pharmacy. There you have reason #1 why he didn't go to Bama. Hint: don't bother; we don't have a School of Pharmacy.)
Dr. Witt, et al, are YOU reading this? We need a School of Pharmacy (the best in the USA)! We can't afford to lose great Bama fans or descendants of Bama grads/fans to the enemy!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
We need to cover every base, well except maybe Ag. Science. The Barn can have the School of Cows and Corn and Sociology. However, we do need to eat. So, Barn you keep the cow dung and send us da beef, pork, chicken wings, breasts, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.