Game Thread: Florida vs. LSU

EastLAGator

Sep 26, 2010
This feels like an inflection point for both UF & LSU as programs, but perhaps Miles is lucky enough to keep two steps ahead of fate. I've never been sold on him as a coach.

TENNTIDE1

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Bartlett, Tn. U.S.A.
I think the west has fallen off a little and the east has improved some. I think LSU is not as good as everyone thought and no one saw Arkansas falling off like they have. Auburn??? I'm not sure what to say. Ole Miss and Miss St. have improved some. A&M? I don't know much about them.

The east shows a little change in the power structure. I think USC is the best team in the east. UF is much improved. UGA is good, but not the best in the east. UT maybe improved, but is still probably 4th in the east. Missouri, Vandy, UK round out the rest.

I would not be surprised to see UA and USC in the SECCG.

PlanoBamaDad

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 3, 2010
LSU will be heading into a snake pit - instant rekindling of an old nasty hatred, and it will be awesome to watch. Man (and I was skeptical), the Aggies are fitting right in, not so much for Mizzou.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.