Game Thread: USCe vs. UGGA...

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
I don't know SCs players well enough but are they still playing their starters? Lattimore is still in and you'd think he would be done for the night.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
GA should be happy as all get out that SC (i.e. Spurrier) isn't slinging the ball all over the place.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
I don't know SCs players well enough but are they still playing their starters? Lattimore is still in and you'd think he would be done for the night.
Honestly I believe Lattimore is out there by choice more than anything...he wants to show he is 'back' and healthy maybe.

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
Georgia, under Mark Richt, has always been a gutless, undisciplined team, and they are living up to that tonight. Watching games like this makes me appreciate what Coach Saban is doing that much more.

Crimson Sabbath

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 23, 2007
The Sabanization of the SEC:

Florida ran the ball 58 times today against LSU.

South Carolina has run the 44 times tonight against Georgia.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The Ole Ball Coach has come to realize, I think, that he has to play hard-nosed,balanced football to compete in the SEC these days.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The Ole Ball Coach has come to realize, I think, that he has to play hard-nosed,balanced football to compete in the SEC these days.
Yup, all the 'premium' teams are playing Saban-ball - hard-nosed defense, balanced (though run-oriented) offense, control the clock.

Seems obvious, but more and more are waking up to it...

EastLAGator

Sep 26, 2010
Georgia, under Mark Richt, has always been a gutless, undisciplined team, and they are living up to that tonight. Watching games like this makes me appreciate what Coach Saban is doing that much more.
This is exactly the truth about UGA. Hopefully Richt can find a way to keep his job again.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
Defense wins championships, USC is playing great defense right now. USC Offense is good enough, but D is winning games. Gamecock DC Lorenzo Ward had a great gameplan for Murray, showed a lot of man coverage in 1st half, stuffed the run, & came after th qb known for underperforming in big games.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Congrats to USC, they hit UGA in the mouth early and often and never let up. Their defense shut down Murray and the 2 frosh RBs. It did resemble the USC/Bama game from 2010. If they can get by LSU next week they should book reservations in Atlanta.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.