Amusing Facebook Posts from AU fans

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
This one is a classic from a friend of mine:

2012 season strategy: doing our part to save the Toomer's Oaks.

dajbama

Scout Team
Dec 22, 2011
This from the LSU forum...

"Does our offense practice against our defence?
The crap they call on game day cant possibly work in practice."

Losing hurts.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
LSU and the barn have some anemic offenses. I can somewhat understand LSU's problems; they lose their best OL a couple weeks ago and another starter is hurt yesterday, plus they lost their #2 RB (might've been #1 depending on the week). Mettenberger wasn't good, but his WRs didn't help him much either. They just don't have a leader on that side of the ball. The barn has a very young OL who are getting smoked (I seriously fear for their QB against Mingo & Co.); their QB is probably the worst in the SEC (UK's may be worse), but they have some talented skill guys in Blake, McCalebb and Lutzen.

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
From one of my *u relatives who went to the game:
Sunburnt and disgusted. Not necessarily in that order.

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
It's always a beautiful thing to see them humiliated. I think that team has officially rolled over and quit on Cheezit.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I spent the first 18 years of my life as an Alabama fan, and the last 13 as an ******, and even though it is painful to watch them this season-I am still all in! WDE.
I o not know why this person changed sides, but knowing other aspects of their character, I am not surprised.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
My Auburn fan "acquaintances" have been silent in person and on the social media outlets. I love it. :biggrin:

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
My Auburn fan "acquaintances" have been silent in person and on the social media outlets. I love it. :biggrin:
Isn't this typically when they withdraw into the "college should be about an education, not football" mode?

I'll bet that the barn's alumni association and their stores are doing brisk business in sales for support of education. :cool:

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
"ALL Referees needs to have their eyes checked before every game they participate in."

I did not see at any point the Refs making a call that turned the game Arky's way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.