Amusing Facebook Posts from AU fans

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
We're laughing now at the barns young team but wait til they grow up in about 3 years. Might not be so funny when Kiel gets to be a senior.
just a hunch, IMO Frazier won't be around in 2 years or so. and if it takes 3 years for those young pups to actually grow up and play great football, it might be too late. the barners want instant gratification and they want it now.

its all a moot point anyway. most of them will transfer, get kick out, quit the team or get arrested.

Giant Squid

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2006
We're laughing now at the barns young team but wait til they grow up in about 3 years. Might not be so funny when Kiel gets to be a senior.
I'd be a lot more worried if the current AU staff had any history whatsoever of developing talent or keeping their recruits on campus.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I'm sorry, what? The only difference between this year's Auburn team and the team in three years is that there will be fewer good players.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If Mosely is the starting QB the rest of the season, Frazier will transfer. He hasn't been redshirted, so he can sit out and still have two years left.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
The barners are confused as all get out and don't know which way to turn. They've gone "all in" on the path of buying players and hoping for instant results. The heat's on and they can't continue to pursue that avenue. Their present players don't know squat about how to play honest SEC football, and the coaches have no power to teach them the right way.
The problem at *U is that the ptb (CPD) won't hire an honest HC (iow, one that isn't "bought") and allow him to hire the proper assistants who can in turn recruit and coach-up the types of players necessary to compete in the SEC.
All that said, I think *U is going to remain in their present state until Pat Dye is relieved of his powers over the athletic department and shown the door.
IMO, once you've started down the path of dishonesty, you have a "rough row to hoe" to turn things around and do things the right way.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Huh? The great cam 2.0, has one foot out the door already. He was recruited by Malzahn to play in an entirely different offense. I just don't see him sticking around UNLESS they go back to that style of offense, and that just isn't very likely. There isn't going to be another cam, at least not in the foreseeable future, and Kiel sure as heck ain't it. He's not even going to be another Damien Craig.

BamaGal99

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 1, 2011
there were about 3 or 4 calls right after halftime that favored AU and were ridiculous, after that those calls stopped, i guess AU's retainer ran out.
Has anyone, other than me, thought in the last couple of weeks that the refs in the booth don't remember the definition of "indisputable"???? Or is what I'm seeing in the replays not really happening?

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
In 3 years Frazier will be gone because they were stupid enough last year to burn his Freshmen year running that "Wildcat" They will stay young with this staff because attrition will take care of that. As long as CNS is in town, I am not worried.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
My son-in-law seems to think the kid they've recruited for QB is going to be "a lot like Cam." So I guess they've decided to upgrade to cam3.
Johnson is mobile but is more of a passer. Wouldn't be surprised if he took the starting job next year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.