Pick the Score: Alabama vs. Missouri

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Well the bye week is finally over, thank goodness, so back to some Bama football. So pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri.

I am going with 38-10 Bama. I've heard their QB is out, but I'm not sure. If so, they may not get 10 on us.

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
Having watched these guys play Georgia, South Carolina and Vanderbilt, I'm going to say...

Alabama - 47
Missouri - 6

I think their dauber is down from taking the beatings they have so far. I'm sure they really thought they had a shot against Georgia, and now after a South Carolina beatdown that wasn't as close as the final score and an ugly loss at home to Vanderbilt, they are starting to realize that they have stepped into a whole new world. They'll be jacked up early and may keep it to 14-6 in the first quarter and maybe hold us to a few field goals in the second quarter, and then we will simply wear them out.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Expect more bland play calling from the offense. I am assuming we are holding back our more "exotic" packages/looks for much bigger games...

Alabama 30
Missouri 10

In the wake of the Vandy game, I expect them to put up a fight. They've lost quite a few players. They are still trying to find their way in the SEC. But Bama is just too big and too good. This was the game I feared most, next to LSU this year because of the unknown, now not so much. Bama pulls away and away and away and keeps its number 1 ranking in its clutches. Roll Tide!

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Mizzou's actually been playing better defense than I would have expected. Still not good, but better. And they've been playing worse offensively. Just plain bad. And that's with Franklin.

I say we keep them out of the endzone, but they kick a couple of field goals. And they hold us below 40.

Final: 34-6

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Imo, Mizzou doesn't match up well with us. But the game is at their place and we seem to be sluggish after bye weeks...still this one won't be close. Lacy has a huge game. And the defense gets 5-6 sacks.

Bama 41 Mizzou 7

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
48-7. I see either a garbage touchdown against our backups. Or they catch us off guard early, since we have a little hangover from the off week.

i also think we start slow, but by halftime we are up by a lot.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.