Aaron Murray's house "egged and rolled". Really?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Wow....what kind of sore loser and poor sport would do something like this!?! :rolleyes:

ATLANTA – Georgia linebacker Christian Robinson said on his Twitter account he returned from the Bulldogs' lopsided loss at South Carolina on Saturday night to find a house he shares with quarterback Aaron Murray "egged and rolled."

Georgia was No. 5 before the 35-7 loss to South Carolina. The Bulldogs fell to No. 14 in The Associated Press Top 25 on Sunday.
Robinson, a senior, concluded the toilet paper and eggs on the house were a result of the loss. He posted on his Twitter account "Seems that people turn on you when you're not perfect. Thought we were in this together."
Coach Mark Richt says negative feedback from fans is not a surprise. Richt says players in the public spotlight must "be man enough to turn the other cheek."

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Shouldn't they have done this to the head coach's house or the AD's house instead? Not that I condone that type of behavior, but taking it out on the players is not the way to voice one's discontent.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Shouldn't they have done this to the head coach's house or the AD's house instead? Not that I condone that type of behavior, but taking it out on the players is not the way to voice one's discontent.
Fans don't think like that. Remember last year that a bunch of Bama fans were trashing Foster, not Saban, about the loss to LSU.

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
That's for sure. While I take my Bama football seriously, this is way over the top. This is fans running amok. We as fans must put things into proper perspective. By the way, Bill Curry I want my brick back.:smile:

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
So doing it to the AD or coaches houses are ok?? I don't see how it would be anymore justified to do it to those men than it would be to the players.

Both actions are despicable and ridiculously immature and I don't see how it is any more responsible for UGA's fans to turn on the HC or AD as it is on the players...

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011
Richt needs to make sure his players understand "turning the other cheek" does not include on the field on gamedays

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011
So doing it to the AD or coaches houses are ok?? I don't see how it would be anymore justified to do it to those men than it would be to the players.

Both actions are despicable and ridiculously immature and I don't see how it is any more responsible for UGA's fans to turn on the HC or AD as it is on the players...
Yes, that is a puzzling post, and I do not agree with that sentiment at all.

Capstone46

1st Team
Jun 5, 2000
Nothing the UGA fans do would surprise me. In the last 15 years we have had two incidents that did a significant amount of wide spread damage to the campus. One was the last UGA night game when we had the large projected screen tv for fans to watch. The hope had been for families to come to T'town and enjoy the gameday experience and watch the game on the Quad. UGA fans did so much damage that night the decision was made not to do the tv screen again.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.