****Official ALABAMA vs MIZZOU Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Good Game Day Morning, Y'all!!!

I'm ready for some ALABAMA FOOTBALL!! It feels like it's been a month of Sundays since last our boys took to the field, doesn't it? Well, let's get this show on the road and show Missouri how it's done.

Robert will have ribs on the smoker in just a short while and we'll have a house and yard full of everyone else's kids and a few of their parents too before all is said and done (all it takes is that smell of good eats to drift around the neighborhood!). I've got to run to the hospital to see a patient real quick this morning, but then it's football, football and more football all day long.

So, fix your coffee and your breakfast of champions and let's all settle in for a great day, Built by Bama!

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
Good morning to you, too, and thanks for opening the pregame thread.

Several fascinating SEC matchups today, along with some interesting stuff in the other conferences. A safe and happy day to all Tide fans.

WAKE UP, AMERICA! IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON! RTR!!!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Good morning all. Finally, 2 weeks is a LONG time. Will be dining on fresh shrimp brought in from Pawleys Island, SC while watching college football all day. Roll Tide, y'all.

bama119

1st Team
Aug 4, 2001
Eufaula, Al.
Good morning and Roll Tide. Like everyone ready for some Bama football. Going to put some chicken and country style ribs on the smoker, turn the TV on the deck to college football, sit back with a cool drink and enjoy watching Bama put a whipping on Mizzo.

Bama Torch in Pcola

Hall of Fame
Dec 18, 2002
Today feels like a brisket day to me. And I think I'll walk on the wild side and use mesquite. Can't wait to see the Tide whup up on poor Mizzou!

ROLL TIDE!

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Good Morning Tide Nation! Here in SC we are ignoring the local SEC team and waiting for Bama. We are going for some breakfast, meeting with a realtor then taking in a Mizzou Meat Sandwich.

Roll Tide everyone!

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
RTR!!!! On a seperate note, I have been in Columbia since yesterday and the Mizzou fans are a classy group!

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
My daughter woke me up early because she decided she wanted to add "hair" to the jack-o-lantern we carved last night. So, while she's applying tape and strips of construction paper to the squash, I'm getting the lunch menu together. Roll Tide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.