The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I liked the back and forth. Using black and white as a way to differentiate...was great. A lot of shows nowadays use the different time frames. I think it is a way to make you anticipate the ending even more.
I hated the going back and forth in time for the 1st couple of flashbacks but once I got a grip on what was going on I liked it and think it was well done. The black and white was good touch; it helped keep us simple-minded folks on track as well as adding a different vibe.

Last edited:

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
And what's with all the FTWD hate? I think it's potentially better than the original.
The story of FTWD has tremendous potential, but the cast lacks "it". When you saw the cast of TWD, you knew they had something, this cast feels forced. Not to mentioned their characters are pretty much wimps. Best two characters on the show are secondary characters, Daniel and the OG in the suit. These will need some serious refinement before s2 or I will be done with the show, for good. S2 is a pivotal season for the show.

--------------

As for Eugene, yeah he's pretty useless right now, but I do believe the show has a plan for him. I do like his chemistry with Tara. And where is Rosita? I knew she schedule to be in the next season, but that is another character that seems to be useless on the show, right now.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
The story of FTWD has tremendous potential, but the cast lacks "it". When you saw the cast of TWD, you knew they had something, this cast feels forced. Not to mentioned their characters are pretty much wimps. Best two characters on the show are secondary characters, Daniel and the OG in the suit. These will need some serious refinement before s2 or I will be done with the show, for good. S2 is a pivotal season for the show.

--------------

As for Eugene, yeah he's pretty useless right now, but I do believe the show has a plan for him. I do like his chemistry with Tara. And where is Rosita? I knew she schedule to be in the next season, but that is another character that seems to be useless on the show, right now.
OG? Old Guy?

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Wow! Great episode, probably the most bloody in a while. Love how the preview made you think it was the walkers.

Why did Morgan save Father Gabriel. Ugh, but I loved that we see the Carol we love.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Morgan can go now. You cannot be a zen wuss in this world. He let those guys go and you know that will come back to bite them.

also that guy that got away from Carol will spill the beans on the guns.

Nevermind...I see he died on be talking dead memorial.

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
They also made us believe it was going to be a filler episode, until noodle lady got hacked up

When the scene about Carol giving recipes and such was on...I paused it and explained how Carol had them all fooled to my husband. I told him a little of her background. After the episode, he realized exactly what I meant.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
What did the long-haired Wolf say to Morgan when they were inside that house? The one that came out from around the corner and stuck the scythe in the wall.

I couldn't understand him.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
What did the long-haired Wolf say to Morgan when they were inside that house? The one that came out from around the corner and stuck the scythe in the wall.

I couldn't understand him.

Wasn't it something about "not being able to do it"? I think he meant being able to kill someone.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I don't like the JSS girl, Enid . Something strange with her...I am thinking a wolves spy.
There is no doubt she is the spy. The scene in which Enid/Carl are sitting back to back, she says Alexandria is "too big to protect, too many blind spots. That's how we're able to---" and Carl interrupted before she finished that statement. Add that to the fact that The Wolves attacked not long after she arrived back at Alexandra, and she was flat trying to defend them as "just people." To me, this is no doubt, she is the spy, the question is she doing out of her own free will, or is she being forced to by the big bad yet to be named.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.