The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
After hearing the message about Glen on the talking dead...I am thinking dead. They said we will see version...parts...etc of him in the coming episodes to complete his story.

either Maggie is pregnant and that is a version of him. Or we see him as a walker..etc.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
After hearing the message about Glen on the talking dead...I am thinking dead. They said we will see version...parts...etc of him in the coming episodes to complete his story.

either Maggie is pregnant and that is a version of him. Or we see him as a walker..etc.
Glenn better be dead. Having him survive would be lame.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
What do you guys think about Rick cutting his hand with the blade with zombie blood all over it. Think he will lose his hand? (I see you comic book people).

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
she was hawt though. and I am sure the walkers were well fed.
Ha ha...well played, sir.

What I found odd is when she went down and knew she was not going to make it - why didn't she put a round into her head, rather than lay there being eaten to death...and then come back as a walker?

Similarly...when Michonne and the newlywed guy were scrambling over that gate and he fell back and was being eaten...why didn't they shoot him in the head and put out him out of his misery?

They just watched for a few moments...and then went on their merry way....some friends!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Ha ha...well played, sir.

What I found odd is when she went down and knew she was not going to make it - why didn't she put a round into her head, rather than lay there being eaten to death...and then come back as a walker?

Similarly...when Michonne and the newlywed guy were scrambling over that gate and he fell back and was being eaten...why didn't they shoot him in the head and put out him out of his misery?

They just watched for a few moments...and then went on their merry way....some friends!

I agree, I thought Michonne would show him some mercy.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Glenn is not dead until Steven Yeun is on "The Talking Dead". Until then, he is still alive. :cool2:

Glenn isn't being ripped apart at the end. May be he will be in next week's episode, but tonight, I think that was Nicholas body that was being shredded. Now is Glenn hurt from the fall? Sure, in fact I would bank on it. Is the pressure from all of the weight on the walkers squeezing the life out of him (with the assistance of say a broken rib from the fall)? Yep.

Is it a long shot that Glenn survives the walker orgy? Not necessary because I think Heath and Michonne are still going with the plan of setting the store on fire to distract the walkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.