PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
I'm thinking the teenage girl that was sneaking out is a scout for Negans crew. Her comics were about wolves. When they were in Noahs hometown there were signs saying the wolves are near. I also think she was looking at the guys when they were entering the gate. Just a thought.
See, that's a spoiler. People who don't read the comics have no idea who you're talking about.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Guess I just thought he was mentioned on talking dead, but your right. Sorry for spoiler. The girl is definitely no good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it was briefly reffered to, and on @midnight as well. I know we can't escape all of the spoilers, so I had heard of Neagan, but don't know more than his name

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I decided to watch some of the first few episodes again. Wow, how things have changed. Glenn sure did grow up from the scrawny little "kid " that he was.

I do love how they paid respect to Dale with Glenn fixing the RV in the latest episode.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I'm thinking the teenage girl that was sneaking out is a scout for Negans crew. Her comics were about wolves. When they were in Noahs hometown there were signs saying the wolves are near. I also think she was looking at the guys when they were entering the gate. Just a thought.
I think this is an interesting point - the little girl who snuck out and Carl lost track of her. She's obviously up to something.

"You don't like me, do you?"

Carl seems to be onto something - the old saying about children seeing things we adults don't.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
See, that's a spoiler. People who don't read the comics have no idea who you're talking about.
I disagree. I don't read the comics and this is not a spoiler. The comic book about wolves is what they call an "Easter Egg." If you are keen enough to pick up on it, it is merely a clue.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
I disagree. I don't read the comics and this is not a spoiler. The comic book about wolves is what they call an "Easter Egg." If you are keen enough to pick up on it, it is merely a clue.
He mentioned a character from the comics who hasn't appeared in the show yet but will. That's the definition of a spoiler.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
the more I read on facebook and on comments sections about the season finale and each episode this season, the more I want Daryl dead. I am sick and tired of the "If Daryl dies, I am going to stop watching" crowd.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
the more I read on facebook and on comments sections about the season finale and each episode this season, the more I want Daryl dead. I am sick and tired of the "If Daryl dies, I am going to stop watching" crowd.

I wouldn't stop watching, but I would be extremely disappointed. But I am used to shows doing that to me. It doesn't make me stop watching them though.

I have a feeling it will be Glenn. He has been there too long. I think Darly is too much bank for them to kill off.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I wouldn't stop watching, but I would be extremely disappointed. But I am used to shows doing that to me. It doesn't make me stop watching them though.

I have a feeling it will be Glenn. He has been there too long. I think Darly is too much bank for them to kill off.
well you are not one of those people but there seems to be a bunch of them. men and women that claim they will not watch. I just want to see it happen to prove they are lying.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
or maybe dudes
Ha ha...that's funny. I don't see it happening though - because of what TideMom wrote above: "I think Darly is too much bank for them to kill off."

well you are not one of those people but there seems to be a bunch of them. men and women that claim they will not watch. I just want to see it happen to prove they are lying.
He's reached icon status - you know how it is - certain people need drama in their lives and he gives them that. (shrug)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

I have invested too much time to stop watching over one character. I bet people say that but they would still watch. They will keep saying "I will watch one more episode and that is it". Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.