The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Was anyone else wondering why Abraham didn't bum rush Negan when it was apparent he was going to get kissed by Lucille?

I realize it wasn't in the script but in real life Abraham is a big dude and could have at least got Negan in a compromising position.
He probably saw what a psycho he was...and figured he could take it for the team and save them. I bet if he pointed to someone else..he would have sacrificed himself anyway.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
OK thanks Gray....I'm glad I didn't know ahead of time.
I made it my mission to find out. There were a lot of fake spoilers out there this summer probably put out by AMC to trick us, but I have my ways of finding truth. I can find out even more about future shows.

"Glenn" has been shooting a movie in South Korea since July.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
If you follow the spoiling dead fans...then they were 100% play by play correct. But, I was still shocked by it.
I follow their rival site (spoilthedead), but there were a few false spoilers that came out early. One was obviously fake because it said the victim was Daryl and we all know AMC doesn't have the guts to do that. They will never kill him because all the idiot fangirls would quit watching. Another was so absurd that everyone would quit watching because it would be the most asinine storyline ever.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I still believe it would have been better writing if they had showed the first death in the finale and the second in the premier. It would have been better.

Filler episode next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.