Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Yeah that was terrible. And found balloons too?! [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
Rick and company put the balloons in place before the heard got loose from the quarry. It was a way of showing their route in case they got lost, sort of the way people tie balloons to a mailbox to let you know which house you're supposed to show up to for a holiday party, or kids birthday party, etc. Glenn knew the helium tank was there because he probably helped put the balloons out.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
OK so a couple thoughts rambling around in my head.....

1) Why didn't Rick get a plan together to arrange for a car to steer the walkers away from the town by now? He's giving gun lessons and shoring up the walls, etc. All fine and dandy but wouldn't getting rid of the walkers take precedent?

2) The lady who's guarding the armory...you're telling me she gets distracted that easily that someone can slip in behind her and steal munitions? Very SLOPPY if not unrealistic!

3) How is it that Carl can be walking around and not notice that little creep behind him with a gun?

4) Reference to #4 above - that little twerp should have never have been given a pistol by Rick....poor decision making!

5) Spencer - (likely for dramatic effects) seems to slow down and practically come to a stop when crossing over with the rope....how many of YOU were yelling at him to "GO GO GO!" when that was happening? I think he could have made it if he hadn't stalled there.

6) The church steeple falling over - by the looks of the previews for next week that guy who was helping Rick got clobbered? Really? He couldn't move fast enough?

7) Never mind the fact that Rick was removing wood which served a structural purpose in holding the church steeple up....sheesh....:rolleyes:

Sets up an exciting mid-season finale I guess.....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Rick and company put the balloons in place before the heard got loose from the quarry. It was a way of showing their route in case they got lost, sort of the way people tie balloons to a mailbox to let you know which house you're supposed to show up to for a holiday party, or kids birthday party, etc. Glenn knew the helium tank was there because he probably helped put the balloons out.
Thanks for the explanation, RedStar - that's what was missing for me. I think I remember that now....

Thanks, looks like I didn't catch that.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
It would be really funny if Glenn dies next week.
One of my friends come s over to watch TWD each week and his comment was basically the same - when Glenn crawled out from under the dumpster and walked to the end of the alley, my buddy looked at me and said "it would be awesome if a walker came up from behind him and killed him now."

Hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.