The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
A friend of my out-of-the-blue asked me today: What if TWD did NOT kill Shane, he disappears into the night at Hershel Farm (during the Zombie horde raid), only to return in the new season coming up as either one--if not the leader---of the Wolves, a stand in for Negan, or Negan himself? Now imagine how great and personal that war would have been between Rick and Shane?

I know why Jon left the show and I understood it, but think of a potential blood feud war between Rick and the current crew and Shane and perhaps the Wolves, I think I would have been done with that story line.
that would have been very interesting indeed. although Rick needed to see someone die and come back without being bitten. it would have been lame if someone just randomly told them. someone from the group needed to see it first hand.

had an idea as I wrote this to solve that issue. Lori still dies in child birth but comes back and Carl still has to kill her. that would have been shocking and heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.