The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I was wondering if they would pull "comic book Dale Harvath" on the tv series and it seems it is Bob. So we know Bob likely the next to go.

The scene with Gareth talking to Bob is eerily similar to the comments a character name "Chris" (leader of the Hunters in the comics) make to Rick. Which leads me to me Gareth to the tv series as Chris is the comics.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I was wondering if they would pull "comic book Dale Harvath" on the tv series and it seems it is Bob. So we know Bob likely the next to go.

The scene with Gareth talking to Bob is eerily similar to the comments a character name "Chris" (leader of the Hunters in the comics) make to Rick. Which leads me to me Gareth to the tv series as Chris is the comics.

I think so too...it is following that storyline pretty closely.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The writing carved on the church that Carl showed Rick, did that indicate that the Reverend locked all his church members outside and they were eaten.
Yes, IMHO, Gray. That has to be what that meant.

He knows he sinned.

At some point for redemption...maybe he will sacrifice his own life so other can live.

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
Yes, IMHO, Gray. That has to be what that meant.

He knows he sinned.

At some point for redemption...maybe he will sacrifice his own life so other can live.
Believe i'd checked out and found me another hole up spot or been hunting me a weapon...instead of carving on the church wall. :wink:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Believe i'd checked out and found me another hole up spot or been hunting me a weapon...instead of carving on the church wall. :wink:

Haha, true. I bet it happened when the outbreak happened at first. So not many were prepared or knew what to do. Most probably just wanted to get into shelter and think that was enough.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
If it's Bob, hopefully he takes out the termites with the zombie virus-infected human drumsticks they were eating.

However, I'd prefer them to be taken out in the same fashion that they were in the comic books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.