The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I enjoyed it, but I'm one of those people that doesn't need someone getting bit in the face every 30 seconds to stay engaged. ;)
I like character development too, but this was just plain bad. (well parts a saw while still awake). I might try and give it a second viewing, but it seems I was right considering you are the only one so far that liked it. This includes all my friends and coworkers.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Not saying it was the greatest thing ever but neither I or the wife were bored by it even slightly. Different strokes.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
It kept my attention but it was slow. Seems like the show could have been done in about half the time it took and still provided all the information. Finally, at the last scene, I didn't feel like my time had been totally wasted.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It kept my attention but it was slow. Seems like the show could have been done in about half the time it took and still provided all the information. Finally, at the last scene, I didn't feel like my time had been totally wasted.
guess i will have to see that because when I woke up Talking Dead was on and being its usual useless kiss the producers butt show.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
guess i will have to see that because when I woke up Talking Dead was on and being its usual useless kiss the producers butt show.
Maybe don't watch Talking Dead? Clearly enough people enjoy it to keep it going. It's a show about the show, it's not gonna come out & talk about how much an episode sucked, how stupid the producers are, etc.

People nowadays are so negative about freaking everything. Jeez.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Maybe don't watch Talking Dead? Clearly enough people enjoy it to keep it going. It's a show about the show, it's not gonna come out & talk about how much an episode sucked, how stupid the producers are, etc.

People nowadays are so negative about freaking everything. Jeez.
I don't usually watch it. As I said I fell asleep during Fear and woke up to the useless show.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I hope I didn't raise your expectations too high. The ending was more like, "Huh, now that's interesting", and gives the viewer more stuff to think about regarding what might take place in such a situation.
ok thanks. i will just wait for the re-airing on Sunday and it give it another try.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I haven't watched in a while. Have been watching The Last Ship more and now football has taken over.

Maybe one day I will watch some reruns of the episodes I missed but for me, the show was more of a "filler" than anything I really got into.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I haven't watched in a while. Have been watching The Last Ship more and now football has taken over.

Maybe one day I will watch some reruns of the episodes I missed but for me, the show was more of a "filler" than anything I really got into.
Bazz, really enjoy the last ship. I can't wait to see the regional directors and the blonde ..... go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.