The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I think because Dawn was starting to act like she cared about the people and Beth. (Their earlier conversations and such). Then Beth saw that she used Carol and Beth to just get Noah back. That she still was all about power and wanted Noah because he was easily persuaded.

So by trying to kill her, Beth was trying to save all the others from her.
That makes perfect sense - great explanation, Tide Mom.

Was anyone else disappointed in the reveal of Carol being awake? They just completely overlooked her waking up. I was looking forward to her first interaction with Beth.

It did seem like a gap in the flow of the storyline....maybe they shot some footage and then decided to edit it out.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I think because Dawn was starting to act like she cared about the people and Beth. (Their earlier conversations and such). Then Beth saw that she used Carol and Beth to just get Noah back. That she still was all about power and wanted Noah because he was easily persuaded.

So by trying to kill her, Beth was trying to save all the others from her.
yes Dawn said they always end up coming back. not always by choice. i think Beth realized that Dawn would find a way to drag her back and the group and many might die so she sacrificed herself for the good of the group.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Didn't Dawn have on body armor, if so Beth could still have stabbed her in the neck. Why is it taking so long for Morgan to catch up with the group?

I agree, but I also wonder if the times we see him could be more in the future. So maybe it is a week or month later than the timeframe we see everyone else. KWIM?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Didn't Dawn have on body armor, if so Beth could still have stabbed her in the neck. Why is it taking so long for Morgan to catch up with the group?
Because he doesn't know where they are at......lol. Now with them in town at Grady (the last we seen anyways) and Morgan finding the map with them heading to D.C. I imagine unless he runs into them in town he will go to D.C. and still not find them. I hope he does though, I love his character.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
So I am WAY late to TWD party. I DVR'd the entire marathon when it aired on AMC over the New Years Holiday. The weekend after the Sugar Bowl, I had the flu and watched 22 episodes over the Friday-Sunday period. LOL. We finished it last week--I tried to stretch it out until closer to the premier of S5B but couldn't stop watching. I love this show and Micchone is my favorite character. :)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Welcome to the fold, Bamabelle!

I really like Michonne as well. I hope she is never 'removed' from the series!

Don't forget to tune into "The Talking Dead" after each episode with host Chris Hardwick...it's hilarious! They always have 3 guests - mostly members of the cast or crew but also other celebrities who follow the show and can add commentary.

Rosalita and the farmer's daughter are actually my 2 favs. with Michonne coming in #3. :)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Welcome to the fold, Bamabelle!

I really like Michonne as well. I hope she is never 'removed' from the series!

Don't forget to tune into "The Talking Dead" after each episode with host Chris Hardwick...it's hilarious! They always have 3 guests - mostly members of the cast or crew but also other celebrities who follow the show and can add commentary.

Rosalita and the farmer's daughter are actually my 2 favs. with Michonne coming in #3. :)
occasionally Talking Dead has an idiot as a guest. they have had a few that most likely will not be invited back.

I will fight you for Rosita, the farmer's daughter and Michonne, but they are about to add a fourth hottie to the show (5th if you count Tara)

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
occasionally Talking Dead has an idiot as a guest. they have had a few that most likely will not be invited back.

I will fight you for Rosita, the farmer's daughter and Michonne, but they are about to add a fourth hottie to the show (5th if you count Tara)
Tara is not on my list - but you can have her....(and I'll take Rosita!) ;)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
So I am WAY late to TWD party. I DVR'd the entire marathon when it aired on AMC over the New Years Holiday. The weekend after the Sugar Bowl, I had the flu and watched 22 episodes over the Friday-Sunday period. LOL. We finished it last week--I tried to stretch it out until closer to the premier of S5B but couldn't stop watching. I love this show and Micchone is my favorite character. :)

Welcome to the party. ;) Michonne is my favorite after Daryl. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.