The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I'm fine with Character development and fine with little to no zombies. What I don't appreciate is lazy storytelling, crap dialogue and a predictable story arc. Seriously if that was the first episode of WD I watched I would never give it a second viewing. No idea why you are taking it personally.
I'm actually with you on this one. LOVED the series the first season. Stopped watching halfway through season 2 (right after Hershel demanded everybody leave due to the barn massacre) because it seemed like that's all that the show had become - episode after episode of character development. Gave it another shot with the start of season 3 and been watching since.

If every episode were like this last one, I'd soon lose interest. But these retro/intro-spective breaks are just as necessary to the story line as the hack-and-slash, so long as that's not all the series is.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
it seems every week there is at least one negative nelly on here complaining about the night's episode being "boring". I say if you do not like to see character development and only want to see an hour of zombie attacks, go watch the Dawn of the Dead remake or someother crappy zombie staright to video movie.
What's hilarious is you were one of the people coming on here posting "yawn" after episodes that I was complaining about. Now you're going to jump on them for the same thing?

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Ok, that's cool.
I think my dislike for Rick is, as you said, he cannot get a grip on what he is suppose to do or cannot figure out his role in the group. As for Carl, he appears to want to grow up on his own terms and Rick still wants to think of him as a kid and control him. Maybe they should both schedule an appointment with Staci to work out their issues.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
OK another episode coming up but I wanted to poll everyone first - who in your opinion will be the next victim?

I'm going to guess Beth or Tyrese.

I don't see the writers dumping Rick, Carl, Daryl or Michonne because they are essentially the meat and potatoes of the cast. The 3 newcomers are too new to get dumped. And Maggie and Glen probably have more episodes to be in as a couple before something happens to them.

Did I leave anyone out? Oh yeah....Judith and the 2 little girls. Hmmm.....walker bait?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
These new characters.....are they "The Hunters"?

Too bad Daryl and Beth got split up just as things were getting a bit romantic.

3 more episodes left this season, right?

Edit: I agree she's HAWT!!!! :)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
These new characters.....are they "The Hunters"?

Too bad Daryl and Beth got split up just as things were getting a bit romantic.

3 more episodes left this season, right?

Edit: I agree she's HAWT!!!! :)

I don't know who "the hunters" are but they are most definitely bad dudes.

How many episodes do we have to wait before we see who took Beth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.