Sounds like sour grapes from Darrington Sentimore

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
Just saw these tweets come across the wire:

Evan Woodbery ‏@TennesseeBeat Darrington Sentimore on Saban: "He'll see you in the hallway and walk right past you like he doesn't see you."

Evan Woodbery ‏@TennesseeBeat

Sentimore says he "regrets" going to Alabama. He transferred to UT after stint in juco.

Hmmm add this to the enormous list of disgruntled former players under Saban. Because that list is huge and all. (turning off sarcasm...now). Stay classy Darrington!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I'm sure Mr. Sentimore will regret Eddie Lacy rushing past him a bunch during the game! Life is all about decisions and regrets about those decisions. Otherwise, I wish Mr. Sentimore to be a bit bruised up but otherwise uninjured by the end of the game.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
To be fair he may have said it, but someone else saying he said it (even if it is Evan Woodbery) doesn't mean he did.

Bama By Birth

3rd Team
Dec 3, 2010
Ellaville, Ga
Went from "somebody important" in high school to just another number on the college football field. I'm sure he would have gotten the respect he demanded after he earned it on the field. Some kids are more important than the team.

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
To be fair he may have said it, but someone else saying he said it (even if it is Evan Woodbery) doesn't mean he did.
I realize a lot of statements in the media can be misconstrued or flat out false. But I don't think Evan Woodbery made up these quotes.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
By all accounts, Dooley is very personable. If Sentimore is happy getting mudholed while playing for a nice guy, I'm happy for him.

CNS's hallway niceties will be the foremost thing on my mind when I'm enjoying my post-UT blood letting cigar and scotch this weekend. ;)

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
By all accounts, Dooley is very personable. If Sentimore is happy getting mudholed while playing for a nice guy, I'm happy for him.

CNS's hallway niceties will be the foremost thing on my mind when I'm enjoying my post-UT blood letting cigar and scotch this weekend. ;)
Yes^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Just saw these tweets come across the wire:

Evan Woodbery ‏@TennesseeBeat Darrington Sentimore on Saban: "He'll see you in the hallway and walk right past you like he doesn't see you."

Evan Woodbery ‏@TennesseeBeat

Sentimore says he "regrets" going to Alabama. He transferred to UT after stint in juco.

Hmmm add this to the enormous list of disgruntled former players under Saban. Because that list is huge and all. (turning off sarcasm...now). Stay classy Darrington!
It's probably an indication he was in CNS' doghouse, which I seem to recall he usually was...

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
His being in Saban's doghouse aside. Some players need coddling and some don't. I listened to Tom Jackson on NFL Sunday Countdown and they were discussing Pete Carroll and how "hip", "cool" and "in touch" with the players he was.

Boomer asked T.J. would he have liked to play for Carroll and T.J.'s response, as politically correct as he tried to put it, was "no". He said he didn't need all the emotional pep talks, and "atta boys". He was a self motivated player and worker.

I think that is the type of player that works the best in Saban's system. Not every player that comes through this program is going to workout. There will some who sign and realize they just don't fit. This might be one of those. If Sentimore fits in better at UT and goes on to have a successful career and make lots of money in the NFL then God bless him.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
This AM I have walked by my players in the hallway, patted one on the back that had a great practice yesterday, and didn't even look at his buddy that was joking during the team meeting. Guess I'm due a bad tweet. :tongue:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I'm sure Mr. Sentimore will regret Eddie Lacy rushing past him a bunch during the game! Life is all about decisions and regrets about those decisions. Otherwise, I wish Mr. Sentimore to be a bit bruised up but otherwise uninjured by the end of the game.
As my old pappy used to say: 'Son if your gonna be dumb, you better be tough'.
I call em 'Learning Scars'... OR... Even the dumbest dog can be trained with a newspaper.
Let the training begin.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
You think Woodberry is lying about the statement ? Hmmmmmmmmm
No, but I have learned the hard way not to take anyone's word for what someone else said. He probably did say it or something very much like it, but I didn't hear him say it and from what I know he didn't post it on his facebook page or tweet it or anything. Just saying be careful reacting to what someone said someone else said thats all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.