Link: Top RB Stops 1 Yard Short Of End Zone To Set Up Touching TD Tribute For Grieving Team

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
WOW..What an awesome gesture toward a teammate that had his world turned upside down by the death of his father..This is exactly why football is the greatest sport in the world..It's such an emotional team sport..In a world that's full of so many bad things..These kids gives ya hope in humanity..I'm not gonna to lie..This story made me shed a few tears..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

bnhonest

All-SEC
May 28, 2003
Vestavia Hills, Al, USA
Thats awesome! So many outlets are so anti-football these days. Stories like this show the values that so many young men get out of playing football. Kids who fight together on the football field form a brotherhood that is stronger than any other sport can give them. While the story is unique, the values learned are shared by thousands of young football players across the country.

CrimsonJag

All-American
Apr 9, 2001
Jacksonville, FL
I've looked as well Jag & I haven't found a video of it either..Hopefully some of the the TV networks will pick up the story & post a video about it..
I've searched YouTube, to no avail, too. I'm sure it will pop up somewhere soon. Even high school teams video their games from up top.

100%Crimson

All-SEC
Feb 4, 2004
My allergies are acting up as well...those aren't tears in my eyes...ok, maybe they are. Thanks for sharing.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
They say a picture is worth a 1000 words..This pic proves that true..You can feel the raw emotions being shared by the players..I agree with y'all this story gets the day started right..I read it again even though I've already read it a few times & it still gets to me..

And props to these kids HC for teaching his players the true meaning of TEAM & FRIEND..Win or lose..You're always there for your teammates..

Housedividedby3

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 3, 2011
Good morning Bama fans! Yes, this article really tugs at your heartstrings and shows another example to what the word 'team' means! There is a YouTube video of the article, but it doesn't show the play.... just the audio of someone reading the article. I'm not PC savvy enough to attach the link, but you can find the link here : http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ASQYO8TQvjs
RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.