Rate Doug Nussmeier at the halfway point

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I wonder what would've happened had AJ scrambled to the left instead of cutting back towards the center of the field on the last drive. Looked open to the left!
As much as aTm was overplaying it on the left, I was thinking he might pull up and throw it back across the field the either Yeldon or the TE. It would have been open, but as I said in another thread, it looked like AJ predetermined who he was going to before the ball was even snapped.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
As much as aTm was overplaying it on the left, I was thinking he might pull up and throw it back across the field the either Yeldon or the TE. It would have been open, but as I said in another thread, it looked like AJ predetermined who he was going to before the ball was even snapped.
There was one man to beat to the goaline and nobody had he cut it wide to the pylon.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Why did we not give one to Yeldon to the right and outside on the last drive? :-( gz this really sucks. This is a game we should have won. Guess we're paying for that one last week... the one we should have lost.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
We are Bama... if we can't run it in 4 plays, we don't deserve to play in the SEC CG.
Didn't realize the qualifications for playing in your conference game was to being able to score on 4 run plays. Thought the qualification was the best division record.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
We are Bama... if we can't run it in 4 plays, we don't deserve to play in the SEC CG.
It's interesting how irrational losing a football game makes people. These kids and coaches have worked their butt's off this year and they deserve every accolade they receive. Dude, please get a hobby or something!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
It's interesting how irrational losing a football game makes people. These kids and coaches have worked their butt's off this year and they deserve every accolade they receive. Dude, please get a hobby or something!
If the "like" was working, I would give you one. So true.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I'm not quiet sure what some of you want. You complain that Bama is, or has a tendency, to be predictable, but you want Bama to continue to run the ball. Which is it: stay predictable and run the ball or not be predictable and pass a little more This is what Coach Saban means when he talks about execution. Execute the play called and there's not a discussion about what should have been called.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
CNS on his post game interview said the last play that got intercepted, was something they had worked hard on and practiced a lot. Everyone on the A&M team just happened to be in the right place. I'll take our OC if that is what CNS is happy with. No problems here.

Tider4653golf

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 29, 2010
When you are the #1 team in the country, you get every teams best shot, when you turn the ball over 3 times against good teams it makes it hard to win. I agree with the above statement, if we execute the play, run or pass we win.

Cyrus The Great

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 25, 2012
Six yards out = safeties closer to the line. Some analysts say the hardest place to score is inside the 10 because the defense isn't off the line.
I understand, but we had no problems punching it in early from inside the ten and our short passes were off the whole game. IMO I think the probability that we score on four run plays is pretty high.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.