Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: Rate Doug Nussmeier at the halfway point

Quote Originally Posted by bamabomber View Post
    As much as aTm was overplaying it on the left, I was thinking he might pull up and throw it back across the field the either Yeldon or the TE. It would have been open, but as I said in another thread, it looked like AJ predetermined who he was going to before the ball was even snapped.
    There was one man to beat to the goaline and nobody had he cut it wide to the pylon.

2. Advertisement

I have no problem with our OC.
    When my grandma left this life, I didn't say bye. I said see you later.

RIP, Grandma. Forever in my heart.
    01/04/1926-08/11/2012

My generous employer gives us 104 vacation days a year. They are called Saturday and Sunday.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus The Great View Post
    We were only seven yards out, we probably score on four run plays.
    Six yards out = safeties closer to the line. Some analysts say the hardest place to score is inside the 10 because the defense isn't off the line.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Why did we not give one to Yeldon to the right and outside on the last drive? :-( gz this really sucks. This is a game we should have won. Guess we're paying for that one last week... the one we should have lost.
    “That issue has gone under the bridge, under the next bridge, over the next dam and is gone.”
    -CNS

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Six yards out = safeties closer to the line. Some analysts say the hardest place to score is inside the 10 because the defense isn't off the line.
    We are Bama... if we can't run it in 4 plays, we don't deserve to play in the SEC CG.
    “That issue has gone under the bridge, under the next bridge, over the next dam and is gone.”
    -CNS

Quote Originally Posted by theballguy View Post
    We are Bama... if we can't run it in 4 plays, we don't deserve to play in the SEC CG.
    Well, it is not the offensive coordinator, I'll tell you that. A lot of today was on horrible ref calls.

01/04/1926-08/11/2012

My generous employer gives us 104 vacation days a year. They are called Saturday and Sunday.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Didn't realize the qualifications for playing in your conference game was to being able to score on 4 run plays. Thought the qualification was the best division record.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

(In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood

It's interesting how irrational losing a football game makes people. These kids and coaches have worked their butt's off this year and they deserve every accolade they receive. Dude, please get a hobby or something!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ldlane View Post
    It's interesting how irrational losing a football game makes people. These kids and coaches have worked their butt's off this year and they deserve every accolade they receive. Dude, please get a hobby or something!
    If the "like" was working, I would give you one. So true.
    Coach Bryant

The problem is not with our coaching staff!!

01/04/1926-08/11/2012

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    My Mood

Quote Originally Posted by RollinTider1335 View Post
    I am not a coach but 1st and goal on the 6.....run, run, run, run. Up the gut.
    I text all my family and friends the same message when we got on the 6 yard line!!!

We lost by 5. *U lost by 38.I think we are okay.

01/04/1926-08/11/2012

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I'm not quiet sure what some of you want. You complain that Bama is, or has a tendency, to be predictable, but you want Bama to continue to run the ball. Which is it: stay predictable and run the ball or not be predictable and pass a little more This is what Coach Saban means when he talks about execution. Execute the play called and there's not a discussion about what should have been called.
    Coach Bryant